Love them December flights!

choppergabor

Aircraft
N65GK Behemoth
Total Flight Time
Too few to mention
Screw the snow. I love my doors off flights in December..... Not to rub it in....:angel:

Last edited:
Gabor- I love December flying also up here. I also have one flying season, Jan 1st - Dec 31st. Nice pictures! Stan

I fly with the doors off in the winter too.

It's called Florida Vacation.

Mark

I dont have any doors!

If I was flying,what Gabor is flying there,I would have a big smile on my face also.

with any luck one day I will have that kind of smile again.

It is a lot harder to take good pictures of the seasonal color changes in Florida, as I recall. Most places, you see the colors change in the trees and shrubs. In Florida...especially South Florida, it is on the automobile license plates.

Thanks guys I just can't help it this is my ultimate fix! It's probably as harmful but if not, it is definitely as expensive (or even more) than being a druggy! Off with the damn doors and poke some major holes into the baby blue Florida sky :)

Gab now that's a lot of fun!!! Thanks for the pictures!

:) My helicopter doesn't have any doors either :)

Nice pictures Gabor. I like the red/white color combo.
Getting ready to fly Santa at Christmas?
You would make a pretty good Santa.

.... but you are going to need a whole bunch more white hair :)

Arnie- Don't worry about Gabor not having enough white hair. When I get my flight review from Gabor at Bensen Days, he will have all kinds of white hair! I can hear Gabor mumbling under his breath already, "helicopter pilot- my ass! ". Stan

Arnie- Don't worry about Gabor not having enough white hair. When I get my flight review from Gabor at Bensen Days, he will have all kinds of white hair! I can hear Gabor mumbling under his breath already, "helicopter pilot- my ass! ". Stan

Stan - Now you know why every year I delay , by another year , my trip south. I know what you guys are like. :) In the meantime I prepare , I am building my strength and stamina , I eat two steaks a day , at least one small pizza , and 4-6 eggs a day . I eat more eggs in a week than you get thrown at you during Bensen days.

Gabor - True story about the food. I eat like a horse yet weigh about 145 pounds. When you give me my R22 endorsement we will never exceed the cabin max.

That is a picture I would really like to see. You and me in an R22 :)

Are we still friends ?
Did I give you a gray hair?
Am I still invited south ?
Can I bring my tapeworm ?
He only eats ribs.

Arnie- I have to disagree with you about your statement that you and Gabor would never exceed the cabin max. The R22 has a single seat limit of 240 pounds including whats under the seat in the storage bin. We will have to whittle that behemuth down to size!

Then Gabor will love the R22 once it wil lift off without the right skid being a foot low.

Stan

ROFL you guys are a riot! :) Arnie keep eating hard and train your stomach to catch up with us. I have faith in you that by time you make it down here you'll be a fully trained eating machine. If you don't mind I'd be happy to borrow a few of your tapeworms. They could help me with my ever increasing gut size! :( As for Stan's flight review...... I never mumble words like "helicopter pilot my ass"....in front of my student. I usually just announce it on the local radio or the RotaryWing Forum or other electronic media outlets like Facebook and so! Hahahahah. You guys rock :) John trust me I am such a junky I could never quit flying the damn thing and it sure is a lot of fun!!!! :)

I just love the Gabor smiling photo!

I will always remember my Florida S300 flight! Gabor you da man!

Kandace

I just love the Gabor smiling photo!

I will always remember my Florida S300 flight! Gabor you da man!

Kandace
Awwww thank you hon. I am so proud of you getting your Instrument rating :) You have done good! I am glad you enjoyed the S300 flight :) We did have fun! I'd be happy to fly with you anytime you are down here. Kandace you rock!