SNEAK PEAK! New rotor design!

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex
Total Flight Time
300+
Jon...eat your heart out, these baby's are so secret that the security for the tests requried M16's and MP5K's set for full auto!
These of course are the new "Boomerang" blades we have been working on for some time in an un-named desert location. The main benefits are an uncanny ability to get you back to your initial departure location EVEN in the event of an engine out miles from home!
We are of course still working out the details in the balancing and tracking!
Ben S

Attachments

• boomerang1.jpg
    boomerang1.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 1
  • heavy metal.jpg
    heavy metal.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 1
  • security.jpg
    security.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 1
  • boomerang.jpg
    boomerang.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1
I thought those pics were supposed to be top secret until we had them on the market, well I guess the cat is out of the bag now. I gotta say those blades work great, we are getting close to the 200 MPH mark. Get your orders in today, price will be determined latter.

Hey Dave,
I think you can convert most any set of rotors to the swept style , by filming it with a carmera of low pixle, capture quality. I have several already.

Can you imagine what gravitation can do? In Cyprus the blades fly like in photo. It's nice because you
fly under the shadow. :blabla::blabla::blabla:

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 0
I bet these photos were shot with an iPhone .............:yo:

Got a couple of shots from a friend that show this "rotor-design" on a MT03 made with an iPhone ........................

dunno if I find them, if yes, I´ll post

Hey Dave,
I think you can convert most any set of rotors to the swept style , by filming it with a carmera of low pixle, capture quality. I have several already.

Yep !
And that was just a " commercial jet contrail " and not a chicom sub launching a missile .
I'm so sick of your fancy shmancy big government smoke and mirrors explanations for the TRUTH .

You go BEN S .

Troed,
The whole is a joke, and don't take it seriously. Do you really believe that you can fly with such bended rotor blades? There are many other ways captur g such photos with normal camera too, not only with iphone. Dr Bensen did not have any iphone but he has some very nice photos in his magazines.