Tent Revival @ B-D

gyroplanes

FAA DAR Gyropilot
Aircraft
(1) Air Command, (1) Bensen glider project (1) Air Command 2 place kit, (1) Sycamore gyro
Total Flight Time
I would like to propose an open, roundtable discussion regarding the future of the PRA and gyroplanes in General.

How about everyday at 1PM Eastern (local) time at the south end of the tent? If necessary, we can circle our chairs anywhere on the airport.

This is not designed to be a confrontational "bitch session", just concerned people with good ideas for the future of our sport.

Looking forward to planning the future with you.

Sounds like a good idea. There are a lot of members with good ideas. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. I hope some productive discussion will come from it.

We will have an informal get together thurs - Sat under the south end of the big tent at 1PM local time. We have also been invited to meet around the campfire at the morons hangar in the evening.

This is not a confrontational get together. We all want to hear each others ideas of what the PRA means to us and what we will do to shape it's future. These will be round table discussions (old friends discussing a topic that means a lot to us) Chapter growth might also be a topic of discussion. EVERYONE INVITED, especially non-current PRA members.