Ultra-Ever Dry hydrophobic coating repels almost any liquid

Jack & Bucky

Jack & Bucky

Hey: I wonder if I could spray my two Beagles with this before they go up the creek to play?

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 0
Bruce,

How have you been? Are you going to Bensen Days this year?

Chap

That is an amazing product. I wonder how long it will last once it is applied. I want to find out more about it. Way cool.

That is an amazing product. I wonder how long it will last once it is applied. I want to find out more about it. Way cool.

I did a Google search, it is sold as basement waterproofing and it is expensive stuff, about $35.00 a bottle.

Hey Bryan, I'm still around waiting for some flying weather. I won't be going to Bensen days this year.

Not Clear!

Not Clear!

This is pretty cool stuff. Perhaps it might make a good coating for windshields in aircraft...

I called and asked some questions about the product. While it is an amazing product, it won't work well for a windshield because it is only about 90% translucent and it would leave a haze across the windshield that would limit your visibility. (but it would keep ice from building up on your rotors if you were planning on flying in icing conditions) Actually it might be good on rotors just to keep dirt and bugs from building up as bad but it will dull the shiny finish if you had polished aluminum rotors. I guess if your rotors are painted white, it might be a great product to use on them.

seems kinda like Teflon,,,, in the early stages they had to figure out how to get it to stick to the base surface..

I just thought,, is it a derivative of seal oil

HMMMMMMM..

That looks like some good stuff to slick up rotors with. But then again it may be to slick to make them produce lift? It would really slice the air good.