New - Royal Air Force Autogyro Association

RAFAutogyro

Hi
Just to let everyone know that we have formed a UK Royal Air Force Autogyro Flying Association (RAFAFA) to promote autogyro sport/recreational flying for any serving or veteran personnel from any of the UK Armed Forces (not just RAF) and visiting/NATO forces (eg USAF, RCAF). I am keen to establish links with similar individuals or organisations.

As a starter, I would be interested to learn about any formal training locations/schools that could offer licence training to UK Armed Forces visitors. In the US, I am unsure how the Alien Flight Student Program affects gyro training.

Peter Croft
Wing Commander

What a great tribute a a great way to show appreciation for the men and women that protect our countries. Hope you get full support and can make this happen.

Peter,

As an ex FS (XV(R) SQn) and newly qualified PPL(G) what can you association do for me and how can I participate in your work. Now left the RAF and living in Balmullo within 3 miles of Leuchars.

Calvin J Browm

Hi
Just to let everyone know that we have formed a UK Royal Air Force Autogyro Flying Association (RAFAFA) to promote autogyro sport/recreational flying for any serving or veteran personnel from any of the UK Armed Forces (not just RAF) and visiting/NATO forces (eg USAF, RCAF). I am keen to establish links with similar individuals or organisations.

As a starter, I would be interested to learn about any formal training locations/schools that could offer licence training to UK Armed Forces visitors. In the US, I am unsure how the Alien Flight Student Program affects gyro training.

Peter Croft
Wing Commander
Way to make the world a better place!:first: