Wanted Aicraft Hangar

dingbat

Aircraft
Q.C.ChallengerII ,And Dinbat Gyrocopter
Total Flight Time
Taking PPLM and PPLG Student
Hi All,

Is there anybody on the P.R.A forum from the Uk... who has any contacts as to obtaining a Hangar i am looking for around 30ftx40ftx12 to eves will pay cash and dismantle(Looking for a second hand Unit)....any help will be appreciated!

gary

BMA.LAA.PRA............:plane:

Last edited:
Any news Gary?

Hi,

Got one friday night at a good price!
The hangar is dimantled and the size is 30ftX60ft which is a reasonable size so now i can carry on doing my runway now..... as i have a box now to put all my toys in!..........;)

regards gary

That is good news Gary. Your own hanger, how cool is that!!

Hangar obtained

Hangar obtained

Hi John,

i did well with the hangar....... when i get it up i will post pics of the hangar its a good size for both of the aircraft! at the present i am using a friends workshop i will be using this for another 2 months i think ..then i should be nearly ready for my own building!...Only got to get the runway done then!
i went to the hangar today!....then i had a break...went fly fishing..see the post and pics (OFF TOPIC..FLY FISHING)

regards gary

LAA.BRA.PRA..........:plane:

Sect t

Sect t

Hi BP, .....

Well thats a soar point, i managed to get it onto the british register i have contacted the CAA. I am now waiting for these chaps comming back to me i have an inspector coming to look over the gyro in the next couple of weeks he will probbly come when i start doing my hangar!...all the bolts are here ready for replacing in the rotors....bleading the brakes at the moment..pulling to the left slightly..cleaned out the carb...done a fuel burn 2,000rpm=2.5 gallons done the rotor length...Empty weight...tyre sizes........just waiting for the CAA..then i can see where i am going! i think the inspector is talking about a Hang Test..this will be the next thing to be done! I have had the engine running and turned the rotors upto 250rpm ready to fly..........:tape:

At the moment i am also getting the Challenger II ready for the permitt as this has to go over to a place called wick on the East coast of scotland this is where my F.I.is so its all go so far!

regards gary

LAA.BRA.PRA...........:plane:

Last edited: