It's OFFICIAL ! Moon landing a HOAX !!!

Horses? Perhaps you've never looked at them. A huge Clydesdale beer-wagon-pulling horse is the same species as a little Arabian and a long-legged Thoroughbred racer, and they show more differences than people do. Ever seen a dog? Tiny mouse-like Chihuahuas and enormous Great Danes are all the same species. Likewise, a Siamese cat and a Domestic Shorthair are the same species, but anybody can spot the difference immediately. There's more variation among goats than people.

Your social darwinist claims are no better reasoned than your observations on mammals, but more offensive.

The diversity of dogs is perhaps another example of how a single species can drastically alter.

What wrong with you two? Don't you know that actual facts have no place in this thread?
:p

I predict that Jonathan will ignore your rebuttals and come up with more "evidence".

I have often made the observation of an interesting quirk of human logic and reasoning as follows:

On one hand we have the Genesis account of Creation which falls under a religious banner and for that reason is usually set aside by scientists and lay persons. Fine. Religion and science are usually labeled as incompatible and are at odds with each other. Fine.

But often those same practical scientific folks are quick to believe there are other "intelligent life forms out there in the universe" . Or "other life forms nearby, but in a dimension invisible to us" ie: "parallel universes" . As long as it is not the guy from Genesis. Anything else is allowed.

One of the biggest research projects in modern day is the Hadron Collider in Geneva Switzerland. The top physicists in the world are searching for "extra dimensions" to validate "string theory" and investigate the theory of "parallel universes".

American Physicist Dr Michio Kaku said there are three major events that have changed mankind in a profound manner 1. Newton 2. Darwin 3. Einstein

Darwin provided the method to get the Creator of Genesis out of the way , and replace it with the belief system of evolution.

The Genesis theory uses a magic formula that an "intelligent designer - Creator" made everything in the universe.

The Evolution theory uses the magic formula that "millions and billion of years" and the universe made itself by random chance out of nothing.

Every paragraph on evolution theory contains the magic formula "millions and billions of years". Remove that magic formula and the theory collapses.

Magic formulas do not belong in science , yet it underpins evolution theory and is incorrectly portrayed as science.

If you kiss a frog , will it turn into a Prince ?
No of course it will not.

If you kiss a frog , wait for a week, will it turn into a Prince ?

If you kiss a frog , wait for a thousand years , will it turn into a Prince ?

Everybody knows you have to wait for millions and billions of years . The magic formula is required to turn that frog into a prince. It will not work otherwise.

Another point Physicist Dr Michio Kaku brought up was that if the Hadron Collider in Geneva can verify string theory and parallel dimensions, currently invisible to us , it could unlock the possibility we could become gods in the future. remember , these words are spoken by a physicist researching under the banner of modern science.

Newton and Einstein fall solidly under the scientific banner.

Darwin theory falls under a religious banner , a belief system without scientific evidence , a belief system based on magic formulas.

But it is well accepted and functions exactly as designed. It keeps that Genesis guy completely out of the picture.

That invisible , extra terrestrial , intelligent designer , in a dimension invisible to us mere humans.

Modern scientists on the forefront of genetic research say that if we gathered a hundred dogs of every breed type and placed them in the arctic , not all would survive. The short haired ones , the poor hunters , the smaller ones , could not live in the freezing arctic. In a few years a predominantly long haired Husky - Wolf - Hunter type of dog would be the surviving species. Nothing complicated about that.

But the genetic scientists say that if you brought all those northern dogs back down to a warmer climate, in a hundred years you would again have every breed of the original dogs back as before. The genetics are there. Always have been.

None of those dogs will become skunks or frogs or princes or butterflies. They will all still be dogs .

70% of the genetic scientists at the forefront of modern research will privately state that they see compelling evidence of intelligent design in everything they study. They no longer have faith in the Darwinist evolution model.

Publicly , and professionally , they must still proclaim evolution theory. It is the only way to receive funding. Not necessarily a conspiracy , it is just the structure of secular - college - university - and scientific research funding.

It may or may not have been a conspiracy , but it is interesting how secular wealth in the hands of one man can transform a country if applied properly. Here is an example from American history , and it continues today.

Once the pioneers had a roof over their heads , and enough of them lived close together , the first thing most of them did was build a church building , which was also used as a school , and so on.

As time went by they built colleges and hospitals too. Early colleges were often bible based colleges with many other higher skills taught such as mathematics and engineering and medicine as society progressed.

Before Darwinism , most science research was based on trying to determine how a Creator created things. It was the only theory in existence at the time.

Along came Andrew Carnegie with his great wealth and philanthropy . He made huge donations to colleges , universities , and libraries. He only had one rule:

None of his donations were to go to institutions that had any religious content. Only evolution.

Here is one of his quotes ... "Not only had I got rid of the theology and the supernatural, but I had found the truth of evolution."

It did not take long before most colleges and institutions dropped religious theory and adapted Darwinist theory. It was the only way to access Carnegie's millions. Whether it was conspiracy or not , it certainly was successful in transforming society in a significant way.

We would all agree that religion has no place in public education, it should be done under its own banner by free choice and only by those who want it. The same should apply to belief systems based on evolution theory. But we allow it anyway. We want the funding.

Conspiracy on the part of Carnegie ? Who knows what his true motives were. It certainly is a good example of how one mans beliefs can influence a whole society.

Secular wealth continues to have enormous influence today. Search the character of those people providing funding , it is a roadmap of where we are heading. Hidden conspiracies are not required. It is right in front of us daily.

He who has the gold makes the rules.

I'm amazed at what a single cell can do. Designed or not, life seems to adapt to it's enviornment. That in itself is spectacular.

Thanks for posting Arnie, very interesting. I like the link about Atlantis. I watched a National Geographic special about Stone Henge that was cool. Alot of things that I didn't know about that place.

Trapped !

Now I got you ! Who bred the dogs ? MAN DID !!! Man has changed the breeds over the centuries. All dogs come from wolves. If you go back to when before man was engineering better dogs and different dogs... Same thing with horses. True horses show different structures, in size and weight but their expression, I believe is more of the tasks they were put to work at. My point is look at raw nature, look at how things have evolved on their own. Sure you could say Arnold Schwarzenegger is different than pee wee herman but that is not the point I was trying to make. The point I was trying to make is that the only way we change is in fits and spurts, there are missing links among all the species that do not explain our huge differences, only intervention or huge genetic manipulations could explain it....

Which is why Arnies post about scientists pulling their heads out of their binders see "intelligent" design in things that their language of science will not explain. If I take a frog, and kiss it, even after millions of years, it will still be a frog. Hence the missing links !!! You cannot have evolution and have huge missing links across all species, the fossil record should not lie and it does not !

If I kiss a rock, over billions of years it will still be a rock. It will never turn into a frog or a person.

All the elements needed for life you could buy in a dime store chemical supply or hardware store. What makes those elements us......and who we are is the real magic yet to be discovered.....by science and non believers.

It is called consciousness.

J

Horses? Perhaps you've never looked at them. A huge Clydesdale beer-wagon-pulling horse is the same species as a little Arabian and a long-legged Thoroughbred racer, and they show more differences than people do. Ever seen a dog? Tiny mouse-like Chihuahuas and enormous Great Danes are all the same species. Likewise, a Siamese cat and a Domestic Shorthair are the same species, but anybody can spot the difference immediately. There's more variation among goats than people.

Your social darwinist claims are no better reasoned than your observations on mammals, but more offensive.

This is my belief...and I am not trying to tell anyone else how they look at the universe....but when you think about it...its is absolutely impossible by any stretch of the imagination that we are even in existence...not even the smallest known quirk particle. Where did it come from? I believe it is intelligent design by god....but to play devils advocate...how can any of us be here....even if its just thoughts in cosmic vapor. Its impossible....yet something is typing these words........

Many say God is impossible....but let me tell you that pilots love redundancy....and I sure am not going to go through life believing in nothing....and find out in the end I was wrong. Lets say in the end I find I was wrong..... then I lived a life in ignorant bliss that was not wasted. I fly in awe of what I believe is gods creation. Do I believe in the big bang theory? Absolutely and I feel it was created by god. I believe the universe is an endless creation of other beings.

We shall all know some day......

Stan

Trapped??

Trapped??

No Johnathan, you are the only one trapped! Trapped by your own ignorance!
There were a diversity of horses way before they were domesticated. Same with wolves. Same with dolfins and most species.
As for mice, there must be at least a thousand varities around the globe! Elephants? There are three distinct types that I know of, and two more that went extinct about 12 - 15 thousand years ago on the North American continent. There was at least one South American Variant.
The list could go on, but it would be to no avail, your head is too buried where enlightenment never shines! :sad:

70% of the genetic scientists at the forefront of modern research will privately state that they see compelling evidence of intelligent design in everything they study. They no longer have faith in the Darwinist evolution model.

Sorry, but that's a myth.

Kai.

Unbelievable, even the moderator comes adding fire to the storm . . .and he has the magic scissors . . .
Most of you already know that we are 4% from apes and 20% from fish right? (the differences in genetic material you mrn)
As for the pyramids, man made them, we can do it and has been done to prove!
Yaveh was the commander or the entity in charge of a very interesting experience that still going on . . .amazing plot! Why fret?
Those with religious gogles please get a grip?
You can´t discuss these matters intelligently so give us a break and close the friggin thread . . .
Go talk about pistols on the other room . . .
F´ing intteligent design or evolution = God = Tao = Prana = driving force = supreme been = whatever the f you believe created this amazing place we live.
It does not have shape, moral, will, we do not resemble it, we do resemble Yaveh though . . .and yes, there are many others out there, we have been here before, our DNA will be preserved if you have the right one and no . . .there is no room for all mankind on that ship/planet/dimension where we are going when things turn upside down.
There!
Live with it . . .
Heron (peacefully dreaming in Brasil)

Heron- I believe I politely said what I believe in , and not trying to tell anyone else how to think, but how I think. I am doing it without using profanity...words like moron...idiot...stupid...for others that think differently.

It makes for a boring food fight if I am involved.....I just leave the room....

Have a beautiful day down in your country.....

Stan

:D
You´re not suppose to bite, Stan!
Just venting for fun . . .
Please don´t leave . . .I am preparing more mud pies! :D
Heron

show me the record !

show me the record !

No Johnathan, you are the only one trapped! Trapped by your own ignorance!
There were a diversity of horses way before they were domesticated. Same with wolves. Same with dolfins and most species.
As for mice, there must be at least a thousand varities around the globe! Elephants? There are three distinct types that I know of, and two more that went extinct about 12 - 15 thousand years ago on the North American continent. There was at least one South American Variant.
The list could go on, but it would be to no avail, your head is too buried where enlightenment never shines! :sad:

Show me in the fossil record where this happened and we can agree. In the mean time, keep looking for the missing link they say exists between apes and humans for now I will believe that you do not get humans from apes, or birds from dinosaurs..... We might share some of the same DNA or building blocks but we are entirely different species.

J

Last edited:
thoughts....

thoughts....

Heron, I will for a moment agree with you about humans that built the pyramids....just for a moment then consider this...

http://www.plim.org/greatpyramid.html

What is the alignment of the Great Pyramid?

There are many remarkable points found in the dimensions of the pyramid. One of the first items discovered about the pyramid is that it is aligned with the four points of the compass. This means that its four sides point toward true East, West, North, and South.

The error from true north is about 1/12 of a degree and what is even more astounding is that this orientation was done without a compass, which was not invented until the 1500 years after the Messiah's birth. Now you may wonder if the perfect aligning to the four points of the compass was a coincidence or was this purposed and planned in the design. Some believe that the pyramid was built about 4000 years before the birth of the Messiah.

For the Great Pyramid to be perfectly aligned with the four cardinal points on the compass means that the builder either had some way of determining directions or that neither the Egyptians nor any human designed it. Other dimensions of the Great Pyramid show that it was literally impossible for Egyptians or any other humans to have designed or built it.

The Great Pyramid is one of the heaviest structures on earth and could not be built anywhere. The architect had to pick a site that could withstand the weight of the Great Pyramid. How this knowledge was obtained no one knows. In short, the builders of the Great Pyramid had to be some of the best world geologists to be able to pick the site.

The Great Pyramid is located in the center of all the landmasses (see diagram on p. 31). Many pyramidologists believe that the meridian line running north and south on the globe passing through the Pyramid (31 degree East of Greenwich) should be the zero line of the whole world. By drawing a horizontal line through the pyramid one can see the pyramid is the center of the landmasses. Again one sees that the architect of the Pyramid had to know the location in advance and it has only been in the last 100 years that men have had these capabilities.

Now the angle of passageways inside the pyramid is 26 degrees 18 minutes 9.7 seconds. Traveling away from the Great Pyramid at the same angle of 26 degrees 18 minutes 9.7 seconds to the equator, one would pass through the birthplace of the Messiah. This has to something more than coincidence, which will be discuss in more detail than in Part II.

just something to chew on.

Unbelievable, even the moderator comes adding fire to the storm . . .and he has the magic scissors . . .
Most of you already know that we are 4% from apes and 20% from fish right? (the differences in genetic material you mrn)
As for the pyramids, man made them, we can do it and has been done to prove!
Yaveh was the commander or the entity in charge of a very interesting experience that still going on . . .amazing plot! Why fret?
Those with religious gogles please get a grip?
You can´t discuss these matters intelligently so give us a break and close the friggin thread . . .
Go talk about pistols on the other room . . .
F´ing intteligent design or evolution = God = Tao = Prana = driving force = supreme been = whatever the f you believe created this amazing place we live.
It does not have shape, moral, will, we do not resemble it, we do resemble Yaveh though . . .and yes, there are many others out there, we have been here before, our DNA will be preserved if you have the right one and no . . .there is no room for all mankind on that ship/planet/dimension where we are going when things turn upside down.
There!
Live with it . . .
Heron (peacefully dreaming in Brasil)

Show me in the fossil record where this happened and we can agree. In the mean time, keep looking for the missing link they say exists between apes and humans for now I will believe that you do not get humans from apes, or birds from dinosaurs..... We might share some of the same DNA or building blocks but we are entirely different species.

J
The fossil record of WHAT??:noidea: Anyone who has read more than a superficial overview will realize that the fossil record is very thin simply because only an infinitesimally small percentage of specimens fossilize.

I do agree that we are an entirely different species, and what a marvelous difference!

I have read that we share 40% of our DNA with a banana! But let's not go there!:)

Jonathon- Now were talking. I love this pyramid stuff. I have a huge book about all the more than coincedence alignments of the light shaft....pointing to the star Sirius...but only back in a certain period of time when it was built. The precession of the earth wobbles something like one orbit every 23000 years....I forget....but that and the way the pyramids match the three stars in the constellation Orions belt.....I could go on and on...but my minimal recollection butchers the facts.

Whether one want so believe aliens....or angels helped lay it out and built it....it sure looks like to me it wasnt just done by technology that we think was at a very low level compared to now. I would love to visit that era in time for just an hour.

Stan

There are many remarkable points found in the dimensions of the pyramid. One of the first items discovered about the pyramid is that it is aligned with the four points of the compass. This means that its four sides point toward true East, West, North, and South.

The error from true north is about 1/12 of a degree and what is even more astounding is that this orientation was done without a compass, which was not invented until the 1500 years after the Messiah's birth. Now you may wonder if the perfect aligning to the four points of the compass was a coincidence or was this purposed and planned in the design. Some believe that the pyramid was built about 4000 years before the birth of the Messiah.

For the Great Pyramid to be perfectly aligned with the four cardinal points on the compass means that the builder either had some way of determining directions or that neither the Egyptians nor any human designed it. Other dimensions of the Great Pyramid show that it was literally impossible for Egyptians or any other humans to have designed or built it.

The Great Pyramid is one of the heaviest structures on earth and could not be built anywhere. The architect had to pick a site that could withstand the weight of the Great Pyramid. How this knowledge was obtained no one knows. In short, the builders of the Great Pyramid had to be some of the best world geologists to be able to pick the site.

The Great Pyramid is located in the center of all the landmasses (see diagram on p. 31). Many pyramidologists believe that the meridian line running north and south on the globe passing through the Pyramid (31 degree East of Greenwich) should be the zero line of the whole world. By drawing a horizontal line through the pyramid one can see the pyramid is the center of the landmasses. Again one sees that the architect of the Pyramid had to know the location in advance and it has only been in the last 100 years that men have had these capabilities.

Now the angle of passageways inside the pyramid is 26 degrees 18 minutes 9.7 seconds. Traveling away from the Great Pyramid at the same angle of 26 degrees 18 minutes 9.7 seconds to the equator, one would pass through the birthplace of the Messiah. This has to something more than coincidence, which will be discuss in more detail than in Part II.

just something to chew on.

Automan, about the magic numbers in the Great Pyramid, I recall at some point that one of the guy claiming those incredible coincidences get caught at night scrapping/sandblasting some corners so the numbers fit better!!!