Wrens Fall Fly-in aka ROC 2010

I am trying to get settled in at work again after a great time at the Wrens Fly-in. It was along 12 hours on the road back to Dallas but I made it back with cargo in tow. I did not get to say good bye to everyone. Grant I enjoyed flying with you, I did tell Amy good bye. Greg Mills, thanks for the AN4-27 so I could keep my pants on:lol:

It was great seeing many of you again and meet some of you for the first time. Anyway, thanks to all for a great week and I hope to do it again soon. I don't think we could ask for a better group of people to hang out with and do what we do for fun.

Chris

I had a great time for the day I was there as well. Thanks to everyone and especially John Magnan for all his hard work in making things run smooth.

Oh..and thank you Chris, for introducing me to that great little eatery called, "RESTAURANT." Next time I'll have to try the Mennonite place for a comparison, but that one was pretty good! Significantly better than the one called "TIRES (and tanning)."

I have three more videos coming. Barry Kropelin, Grant Richardson and Greg Mills. Processing is taking its time. Hopefully, I can post them shortly.

Chris it was great to meet you. I hope you can fix the dent I put into your blade. :) That was some driving you did for coming into this event. My 5 hours+ seems like nothing compared to your 12! You da man! :)
Jon I was quite disappointed not being able to see ya my friend! I guess you are gonna have to come see me again at Bensen's.

choppergabor said:
Jon I was quite disappointed not being able to see ya my friend! I guess you are gonna have to come see me again at Bensen's.

Indeed. I'm sorry I couldn't attend the whole event. All I really did was, "get my feet wet." Figuratively and quite literally. I may try to get down to Wauchula for the New Years thing. Certainly, I'll be at Bensen Days.

Indeed. I'm sorry I couldn't attend the whole event. All I really did was, "get my feet wet." Figuratively and quite literally. I may try to get down to Wauchula for the New Years thing. Certainly, I'll be at Bensen Days.
I'll be counting on ya Jon! :) New year's fly in is fun! :plane:

Ok......I would first like to thank everyone that took the time out to come and visit us in Wrens. As I have mentioned before.....it's the people who make this sport fun!

Thanks John and Sid for all your hard work.........it was a hit!

Thanks to the PeaPatch gang for their hospitality and a great breakfast.

Steve M........glad you were able to stop by and visit...it was good to see you again and you've got a beautiful bird too!

Chris......as always.........a joy flying with you.

Gabor........thanks for breaking my neck......you saved my life!

I look forward to next year and seeing old friends again.

And for those who just didn't feel like coming down......you missed out on some good flying and companionship!

Happy birthday Fred!

Take care everyone and fly safe.

Barry (I'm still pooped) K

Here are the google Earth tracks again. The other did not work for me at work so I assume you could not see them either.

Great pictures and videos everyone!

Chris it was nice meeting you and flying with you too!

Attachments

• Wrens (2).zip
    124.4 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for sharing the videos and photos. I hope to make it up there next year.

Did anyone get any Video?

Wrens 2011

Wrens 2011

Have any dates been set for this year?

Harold