Sparrowhawk II Build

Sparrowhawk II Build

• No, please do not post, it is a waste of bandwidth; Stan Foster already did a great job.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Heather Poe

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Building a Sparrowhawk II
Total Flight Time
My Sparrowhawk II keel kit shipped today. Stan Foster created an excellent thread of his build. I would like to know if I should regularly post pictures of my build progress. I plan to have a custom instrument pod, greater than average avionics, and other options of my own design.

Yeah, I wanna see it, as somebody starting out the more I can see and examine the better, from as many points of view as possible.
I vote yes.

Hello Heather,

I love your posts.

I am inspired by your thoughtful approach to challenge.

I would be grateful if you would take the time to share your great adventure.

Thank you, Vance

Look forward to watching your bird hatch. Thanks for sharing!

please post your build, stan did a great job but we are all diferent and every build is also. Thanks for being so curtios as to ask us what you should/should not do. Good luck and enjoy every second Coen.

Hi Heather,
The more build information I can view the better. I vote yes. I also thank you (in advance hopefully) for taking the time to post the progress of your build. I enjoyed watching your shop be built and learned a few things that I'll incorporate into my future shop.

Best Regards,
Clay

Heather: By all means post every detail. I would have loved to have a thread to have gone to with pictures while I was building mine.

Thanks again for graciously copying my build to a cd and sending me some copies and even to others.

Stan

Damn straight you must post! Builders' tales are eductional, inspirational and plain enjoyable reading. Consider it your duty to the common good. :)

What ever the hell Mr. Vance said, I second the motion.

Please post your pictures & also when complete send a story with some pictures to the PRA for ROTORCRAFT. It would make an excellent story for the magazine.

Hey, there is no way we can have a 100% agreement on this Forum! So, I vote no!

But that is only because I'm so jealous of your workshop that I can hardly stand it so I don't want to see what takes place. I've been investigating building one along with a new house and it is becoming pretty clear that it isn't economically feasible for me. Another one of life's disappointments!

Heather, What would be nice is to have a thread with only your build and somehow linked to a thread like this for everyone to voice their opinion, ideas and accolades. Most threads I have watched seem to get hijacked or drift off which makes it hard for someone new. It would be nice to have a thread that only covers the build but also have referance to the ideas of others in another thread. I have no idea how to make it work, but it would be nice to see. We were blessed with Stans build and Shawn did a supperb job with his time-lapsed record of his build. I really look forward to watching and learning from yours. You have already dropped the ball, Where are the pictures of your parts? Just joking.. I do look forward to your build.

So, you're telling us we endured a two-year thread watching you build your shop, and now that you're just getting to the good part, you're gonna stop taking pictures?

:)

Heather, post away. I don't recall seeing many SH build docs, would love to see yours!

Heather: Most threads get off track on occasion...but with a build thread...by constantly posting your build progress...this will keep the thread on track. It will be a nice archive for us all and especially those building or wanting to build a SparrowHawk. The SparrowHawk has the unique position of being a top build it yourself two place gyro. I enjoyed my build and look forward to possibly doing it again someday.

Stan

I think it's a duty to post if you're on this forum! Right??

Gotta see the "stuff" !

I am in favor of your posting and sharing your build with the forum. And like Dean I am jealous of your shop but if one doesnot have a shop I am in favor of doing it in the living room.