Awad=Shoe-bomber?

Doug Riley

Platinum Member
The latest PRA magazine contained some beautiful photography of gyros at Mentone.

There must be a story behind the picture of Ron Awad flying in his socks and letting fly with a pair of shoes. I'm surprised no one else is curious...

I think he missed with the egg so he used his shoes to hit Stan.....or something like that...

Last edited:
Yea...I saw that big clog coming down....and thought..."thats a funny looking egg."

Ron Awad...shoe bomber....thats a good one.

Stan

Ron Awad...shoe bomber....

Whats a better one is the investigation that will now ensue as they see these words during some data mining (Carnivore type).... Lucy you're in trouble now!

Attachments

• freedomcompliance.jpg
    freedomcompliance.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
lol doug, when I heard of shoe bomber I didn't know what to think! was ron trying to hit stan upside the fow head! lol

Awad=Shoe-bomber?

I wonder how many people at Wachula this year was aware the Captain of the American Airlines flight from Paris to Miami with Richard Reed, the real shoe bomber, was there. His name is Hans Mantel and I gave him a ride in my Xenon. He told me the whole story of how the whole incident happened. The flight was scheduled to land in Miami but landed in Boston instead. Super nice guy!

Now that I'm telling stories of my Wachula trip I gave another ride to a guy that offerred me his fabulous vacation home in Costa Rica at no charge just for giving him a ride. My family took him up on it and we went for a week. One of the best family vacations ever...

You just never know.....