My New Tail Logo

MrGrey

Ok, I have a new logo on the tail of my machine and wanted to get some input...... I am sure that it won't come as a shocker that there may be some deviousness behind it. Actually it is an homage to my dear friend whose hand was crippled in a prop. ;) His undying perseverance to dedicate himself to gyros is just inspiring. We should all put these on our machines in solidarity.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ok, I have a new logo on the tail of my machine and wanted to get some input...... I am sure that it won't come as a shocker that there may be some deviousness behind it. Actually it is an homage to my dear friend whose hand was crippled in a prop. ;) His undying perseverance to dedicate himself to gyros is just inspiring. We should all put these on our machines in solidarity.

Like this....

Attachments

• 100_0666.JPG
    100_0666.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 0
That is hilarious..... How about that as proof!!! That pic rocks... Dick Wunderlich, Ron Awad, Nick Costa, Adam Helwich, and me. Adams busted up hand is even in the pic... great post Ron!!

Wish the pic wasn't so blurry, but that is what happens when you buy a 60$ camera from Walmart!

Matt, I must say that this is a shocker. I never knew you felt so deeply about my hand injury. Thanks, friend.

I remember Dick and Tommy and all of chapter 18 used to do that hand thing .
It was like the clubs secret hand shake .

Its gone, Ron. Not PC.

Last edited:
And here I thought it deaf signing that meant GYRO. Huh. I think I'll paint some cute babe on my rudder...Maybe it will help keep me mindful to not make any more crappy landings that'll hurt her!

Leave it to Ron!

Everyone : Got and Idea's for a Miss Dirty Dog? I have thought about it to since I saw PEG LEGS
:tape:

Sorry to hear about your friend!

Last edited:
I'm just glad Adam didn't get a vasectomy. No telling what Matt would paint on his tail for that.

One of the Morons went to take a leak and....well i am not sure that logo is going to catch on.

MrGrey :
Got a friend the goes by 9 fingers. He also lost one a few years back. sorry to hear your finger!