Congrats Adam and Angie

Joe Pires

star hoarder
Aircraft
Aviomania GS2.
Total Flight Time
600 ish solo gyro and 190 ish two place
I thought you deserved your own thread. Many years of happiness to you both.

Did I miss something?:help:

Congradulations!:whoo:

They both are on their way to the Shelbyville Flyin. I'll tell them both about this thread when I see them here.

Did I miss something?:help:

Yep, you missed this post!
The newlyweds will be honeymooning there.
Adam & Angie are getting married Friday afternoon and heading straight to Shelbyville. Adam told Angie the dam spillway is almost as impressive as Niagara Falls...... she bought it.

Congratulations Adam and Angie!!!

I'm not buying that Angie bought the whole spillway = Niagara rumor.
She is way too smart for that. She just really loves him?

Congrats Adam----Angie is way to good for you !!!!

Just kidding, I hope you both have many years of happiness. Take care and God Bless !

Adam and Angie are honeymooning at the Spillway in Shelbyville right now. I just got off the phone with Adam (he called to tell me they found a room)( where we stay was closed for the evening) Adam said "It's my wedding evening and I'm talking to you on the phone" "you should be honored"

Pictures will be posted tomorrow .... of the fly-in.

I wish you the best Adam and Angie! You two are special.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Joe, I appreciate the specialized thread.
A little bird told me of these threads existing on the forum. Funny how news travels fast.

I have some pictures up on Flickr. I'm having some issues connecting to it to organize all the pictures so they make sense but Adam and I had a fun weekend. Shelbyville was a great place to honeymoon. Adam was able to fly all weekend due to the great weather and we saw the Shelbyville sights of the Goat Tower, Lake Shelbyville and a winery. Very cool.

If you scroll back through my latest posts you can get an idea of the pictures. Unfortunately it goes by newest first.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jangievarnsen/

A special thanks to Tom, Chuck, Andy, Larry and everyone else who went out of their way to make the weekend special. Thanks everyone.

Angie

Congrats to the newlyweds! If you spent your honeymoon weekend at a flyin you are definately a good catch, Angie.

Congratulations to the happy couple.

Amen to that Tim.

Congratulations my friends.

Congratulations my friends.

Cheers to you both!