Life is good.

scottessex

Sling-Wing Pilot
Aircraft
Dominator 582
Total Flight Time
200+
Finally able to get a day off, so I got up early, decided that a "dawn patrol" flight would be a good idea, The runway was still wet from the dew, The sun breaking through the early morning mist, temps cool, air smooth! Got home around 8:00 am and cut the 4 acres before the temps go up too much,
What every man needs, a home out in the country, a gyro, and a Massey Ferguson! I feel blessed to be able to enjoy the fruits of my labor, Hopefully I can retire someday and enjoy the early morning flights every day. :)

Attachments

• IM000649.jpg
    IM000649.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000652.jpg
    IM000652.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000655.jpg
    IM000655.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000658.jpg
    IM000658.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000661.jpg
    IM000661.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000662.jpg
    IM000662.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000664-1.jpg
    IM000664-1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
Real nice Scott...pic #6 looks like you pulled up and parked in front of the country store?! I like that.

Yeah, there's nothing like full retirement...to do whatever and whenever you please. I hope you and all our gyro brethren can enjoy those flights someday.

Cheers :)

Hello Scott.

Glad to to know all is well and you are enjoying.

I too am planning to move my A/C 582 to my farm house.

Already have the Massey 240 and 245 even have the same GPS like yours.

I m growing Almond trees for the last 4 years, comming up well.

Good luck and have fun.
Rehan

Dude!
Glad you had some fun this morning. :whoo:

You should have come over. :plane:

I know that fun didn't last thou, I see you had on your work boots. Is that so when you landed you wouldn't have to change and Mary could put you right to work on that Honey Do List? :whip: :D

I like the reflection in the one gauge of you taking the photos, did you notice it?

Ain't life grand?? That's what it's all about buddy!!!!!

Thanks Guys, glad you enjoyed the pics, Harry, yes the "country store" is our front entrance to the hangar/house. I need to get an aviation gas globe for the gas pump.

Rehan, I have never seen an almond tree, but there are Many Many Pecan trees around here. The tractor is a 1963 massey 35 diesel.

I noticed that too, JR. :)

Yes Phil I had chores to do when I got back, and yes I was wearing shorts with my work boots! :rant:

I would love info on the rotor tach please Scott.

Aussie Paul. :)

Envy is an emotion that "occurs when a person lacks another’s superior quality, achievement, or possession and desires it."

Scott, and that's exactly what I feel now... ;)

Especially your hangar house with a private runway.