Rotorcraft Events

Would you interested inadding this one?

FOURTH ANNUAL CENTRAL SIERRA HELICOPTER MEET
Friday - Sunday, May 1-3, 2009— GROVELAND, CA.
CENTRAL SIERRA HELICOPTER MEET.

http://cshelimeet.com/

Each year, on the first weekend in August, we host "The Great Central Maine Everything That Flies Fly-In" in Norridgewock

Just consider it a typo. It was cut and paste from their website.

OK it's added!

Way to promote Jeff, that's exactly what we need members to do for us if we want to do more than just talk about growing our sport!

According to Ron, Dates for Wrens have not been set yet, but he expects they will be the same as last year. 2nd week of October.

October 10 and 11, 2009

I'll write not final on the Wrens event then.
Thanks Jeff and I changed the 1st page to only show what's missing.

I received a reply form Mark Greene in St Louis concerning Selbyville.

The actual date hasn't been set yet. Stay tuned for further details.

Mark

I wonder if, to keep the PRA from looking not up to date, if in place of the date you place the "month, year, ?, TBA. [ September 2009; TBA ]

This or something similar would show that the PRA site is not out of date. Just a thought.

The other Flyins I will continue to try for dates later this week.

I received a reply form Mark Greene in St Louis concerning Selbyville.

I wonder if, to keep the PRA from looking not up to date, if in place of the date you place the "month, year, ?, TBA. [ September 2009; TBA ]

This or something similar would show that the PRA site is not out of date. Just a thought.

The other Flyins I will continue to try for dates later this week.
Jeff that's the sad part of doing all this by hand. I've all ready written an Events Web Page that will allow anyone to add or update their own events! It's will automatically email a request to last years organizers requesting them to visit the page and update the info each year.

People are resistant to change. It places them in unfamiliar territory. It will take time time for them to find the new ways to make things easier.

Kind of like the new forum update. What we are use to is here, we just have to adapt to the new layout.

Hey, Mike Gaspard, or anyone else from Chapter 20, I know you have several events during the year with the first one coming up 3/21/09. How 'bout letting John know what your plans or tentative plans are for the rest of the year.

I just sent a note to the chapter contacts asking them to send event info to John. I know he has a lot of it already but there may be some events we are not aware of.