3449428553_3281d3e76c_o.jpg

3450244406_cfecc93cca_o.jpg

3450244374_88052700e3_o.jpg

3450244350_acb50c7f00_o.jpg

3450244320_091be44867_o.jpg

3450244278_7bc37c2916_o.jpg

3449428379_b0f442a589_o.jpg

3450244162_0e4079fa93_o.jpg

Lovely stuff, Tim. Wish I could be there. We were in Fla LAST week, thanks to a vacation timing error.

Great Pics Tim, how close where you to the gator?

And how did you get that shot of that Air command in the turn.

nice picks!!!keep them coming.

Beautiful pics. I guess with those swamp lizards around you are even more careful in your pre-flight.

Kai.

Lovely stuff, Tim. Wish I could be there. We were in Fla LAST week, thanks to a vacation timing error.

Thanks!

I wish you would have made it down!

Great Pics Tim, how close where you to the gator?

And how did you get that shot of that Air command in the turn.

Thanks!

Not sure, I would hazzard a guess that we were in ground effect at the lease... I was flying with Ron in his Yamanator.

I was in a PPG and Greg came up on the 4-o'clock position, then peeled off.

nice picks!!!keep them coming.

Will do! I have bunches, just not much time for posting!

Beautiful pics. I guess with those swamp lizards around you are even more careful in your pre-flight.

Kai.

Thank You!

Got that right! I have a feeling he/she was wondering if gyro pilot tastes like chicken!!

Here's my contribution

Here's my contribution

Had a nice chat with Stan Foster, Larry Boyer, & Steve Osbourne plus Vance and Edna. So here are my pictures. The black RAF belongs to a fellow named Tom who lives in the Panhandle. (Didn't gt his last name.)
Anyway here they are.

Attachments

• DSCF0067.jpg
    DSCF0067.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0068.jpg
    DSCF0068.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0069.jpg
    DSCF0069.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0073.jpg
    DSCF0073.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 0
The black RAF belongs to a fellow named Tom who lives in the Panhandle. (Didn't gt his last name.)
Anyway here they are.

That is Tommy May (TJMAY here on the forum).

I have some great footage from flying with him yesterday.

I see Billygyro made it, is he flying his Gyro? would love to see some in flight shots of it.

Looks like everyone is having a great time. How is Ron's gyro flying with 2 up now? whats the proformance like?

the teaser video looked great. can't wait to see more.

I see Billygyro made it, is he flying his Gyro? would love to see some in flight shots of it.

Looks like everyone is having a great time. How is Ron's gyro flying with 2 up now? whats the proformance like?

Ron had one passenger that was almost to people in the back. Didn't seem to hurt performance to bad.

I have not seen the Billygyro leave the ground yet.

The aircommand in the bank turn is my favorite, but all are good shots.

Thanks!

I flew Mike Boyette in the Dominator.... Mike says he is 310 pounds, we were still getting a 500 feet per minute rate of climb. This engine has ballz

Wow Ron, sounds like you made the right choice to try that engine. are you going to enter the climb contest?

whats the fuel burn working out to be?

Tim, even if it were 10 gal/Hr........so what ?

Ron, I bet Mike was happy !

Thanks to Ron,
I was very happy. I Got the itch again so maybe next year I will be flying myself around in my machine.

Tim, even if it were 10 gal/Hr........so what ?

Ron, I bet Mike was happy !
Chris, whats your problem buddy? you been jumping people lately, you need to go fly.

I was merely wondering how the fuel burn is now that Ron has had a chance to fly it some.

I am sure others are intrested in that info also,and so far I have not seen anyone ask. I mean you have to remember. most gyros only have a 5 gal. seat tank. so as you pointed out, if it was 10 g.p.h. that would be a SO WHAT, as you put it.

I highly dought the fuel burn is any where near that of course. but I am sure others besides my self would be intrested to know what real world fuel burn with 2 on board is showing.

At any point, it is turning out to be one heck of a conversion and I think blowing away all expectations.

with the weight Ron just flew,this could prove to open up more students that need a powerful machine to fly.

Personnaly I am Tickled to read how well this conversion is doing.

Hey Ron, how many hours have ya put on it so far?

Sorry, Tim. I am sick of hearing how loud it is. He'll get that figured out. What next.....It burns too much fuel ?

It probably burns about 6 gallon an hr, maybe more if carrying a heavy load.

He obviously could carry more fuel if he wanted to. I am just thrilled that someone has beaten the price/ weight barriers.

All the talk about alternate powerplants......someone now has done it !

What does the EA82 burn ?

Chris, if you have read,I have not said a bad thing about the conversion,I wish I had one for my Gyro. the EA-82 with the Carb tuned right, from what Wyanne has told me burns 4.5 g.p.h.

I was just merely wondering what the Fuel burn was with 2 people,as with Ron flying we know we are getting some good real world report now. remembers Todds Gyro is Single seat. so far everything is working great on this conversion.I love seeing people try new things and when these new things work out as well as this, then why should I not be excited. here is a good 4 cycle engine that will give Rotax a run for it's Money.

I mean hell I wake up and what the first thing I read, but you acting like a jerk,becouse I simply asked what the Fuel burn is.

well guess what Chris, thsi year I vowed less stress and Drama, you have just earn a spot beside automan1223 in the iggy bin.