Do you have any Grapes?

Sheldon

A blonde walks into a store and says to the store keeper, "Do you have any grapes?"

The store keeper replies, "No, I don't." So the blonde leaves.

She comes back the next day and says, "Do you have any grapes?"

The store keeper says, "NO! I don't have any grapes! Stop asking me!" So the blonde leaves.

She comes back the next day and says, "Do you have any grapes?"

"I DON"T HAVE ANY GRAPES! If you ask me one more time, I'm going to nail you to the wall!" So the blonde leaves.

She comes back the next day and says, "Do you have any nails?"

"No."

"Do you have any grapes?"

Keep digging Tom, you're in deep :whip:

This reminded me of a story about a blonde who lives in our neighborhood.

As a young woman, she got a job at the local Ace Hardware store. On her first day, a customer came in and asked, "Where are the nails?"

She thought for a minute, then said, "I don't think we carry those here. Have you tried the beauty supply store?"

True story... Honest!

Laughing at the joke but also at how Tom is going to get out of this one?

@Brent
True stories are always the funniest! Good one!

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.

Excellent Tina!!