Thousands Of Abandoned, Foreclosed Homes Threatened By Florida Hurricane

MichaelBurton

Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Sparrowhawk, B95, AC680, BE23, Calidus, MTO Sport, Cavalon, Vortex, Dominator, WindRyder, RAF2000
Total Flight Time
6000+ over 3000 hrs in gyro
From the Onion

According to meteorologists, the incoming tropical storm could leave as many as 3 million residents every bit as homeless as they've been for the past year or so.

Hurricane to damage abandon homes

Homeless?

Homeless?

Won't hurt me, I am already homeless. I am what some call, a survivor.:usa2:

Well since that article is dated September 8th, I am not gonna get all worried.

Quietest hurricane season for years, so far, in the atlantic/gulf, anyway.

But dont let that get in the way of a good panic.

Heard some dope on telly today declare that drought, flood, tsunamis, avalanches,
hurricanes tornadoes and cyclones had multiplied threefold in recent years, worldwide.

Nobody there to question it, so, why not.?

P.S When I was at sea thirty-odd years ago, there were no satellites and half the storms went unnoticed out at sea. Used to bump into them now and again.
Now they get wall-to-wall TV coverage.
Any storm counts over thirty years ago should be viewed with extreme suspicion.

From the Onion

According to meteorologists, the incoming tropical storm could leave as many as 3 million residents every bit as homeless as they've been for the past year or so.

Hurricane to damage abandon homes

You guys need to get out more. Michael has spoofed you. The Onion is a totally satirical news source (aka HUMOR).

You mean they aren't going to rebuild the empty homes after the catastrophe doesn't
knock them down?
That's disgraceful.
It's not the American Way.

You're probably right, I DO need to get out more.

Oh Yes it is

Oh Yes it is

The FED's built and shipped some 40K plus disaster relief mobile homes.. They're sittin in Arkansas because it's not allowed to put them into a flood zone..

Uh scuse the hell outta me,, but they're all PAID for by our tax money and JUST SITTIN..

The American Way.... DUH!!!

:rolleyes::lol:I thought it would be seen as humor from the headline. I love to read this stupid thing.

property auction

property auction

I had to get this one in! I thought you might like it!

AT A MAIN PROPERTY AUCTION!

At an auction in Manchester a wealthy American announced that he had lost his wallet containing £10,000 and would give a reward of £100 to the person who found it.

From the back of the hall a Scottish voice shouted, "I'll give £150!"

G.
LAA.PRA.BRA....................:plane:

Can't you see ol' Betty Mae smoking on her cigarette, standing outside of her government provided trailer complaining about the formaldehyde you can smell inside once the smoke clears?
This has always been a problem with manufactured housing, they need to be aired out.
As for the current lawsuits running on this issue, they could have chosen a tent instead of their free FEMA trailer. Get over the entitlements!
What about saying thank-you for the free trailer?
Do you think the Mexican government would provide all of this housing in a disaster?
All of the litagations just piss me off! :(

Can't you see ol' Betty Mae smoking on her cigarette, standing outside of her government provided trailer complaining about the formaldehyde you can smell inside once the smoke clears?
This has always been a problem with manufactured housing, they need to be aired out.
As for the current lawsuits running on this issue, they could have chosen a tent instead of their free FEMA trailer. Get over the entitlements!
What about saying thank-you for the free trailer?
Do you think the Mexican government would provide all of this housing in a disaster?
All of the litagations just piss me off! :(

Now I feel bad lets send some duct tape and cardboard so they can rebuild:whip: