My new Gyro - Photos included

I guess I will spill the beans. Tim is building a phantom ultrallight with the 582 so he can put on an aerobatic show for us.

Not really!
Oh, where is he putting the rotor?

Hum?lets see 582 and looks like a Sport Copter key switch.:noidea:

Am I close?

He is building a PPC, don't let him BS you guys.

What?

A PPC!!!

Now that's just not right! Giant step backwards from Tim's last ride.

Your going to sitting on the ground waiting for wind.... a lot?

I thought he posted something about a Jake Special?

Dang Greg, I thought that was a pile of new stuff for when he buys your gyro! :D

Tim- Do you want to borrow my blue tarp I was using to hide my SparrowHawk? You could let us "peek" under it and tease for awhile. Whatever you are building....good for you. I am sure it will be nice.

Stan

Tim always was the quiet sort...it's always the quiet ones who are gettin laid

Well then...
Actually it could be like a strip tease, but how long would we have to wait for the parts to get here?

OK. It's not going to be ready to be unveiled for quite awhile. I can't string you guys along that long.

I bought a Sport Copter Vortex.

There. I said it. Are you happy? It's not fully assembled so I'll have to finish it. I'm not sure how long that will take. When it's done I'll have a super nice gyro.

(Gyro in photo not my gyro)

Attachments

• sportcopter.jpg
    sportcopter.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 0
Yes you will have a nice gyro!!!

Is it with the cabin or without?
How long do you think it will take?

I'm very excited for you!

Yes you will have a nice gyro!!!

Is it with the cabin or without?
How long do you think it will take?

I'm very excited for you!

The cabin is included but I don't think I will put it on, not at first anyway. I like the out-in-the-open flying. It will be good to have it for the two sub-70 winter months we get here. I don't know how long it will take. I'll be working on it at a friend's shop/hangar.

Good choice Tim, you will be happy.