Im Flyin Outrage !!!

Jon: I am a cat lover....but laughed outloud at that.

My son is coming over tomorrow and he is also a cat lover. He has three and they are my grandcats. I cant wait to show him this.

Stan

Richard does have a unique sense of humor. :D :D :D

Neighbours cats make good hats..........

I have a dog, so I thought it was kind of funny... I also have 2 toilets that need to be cleaned.

Im Flyin outrage

Im Flyin outrage

Git a GRIP Johnny,,

You don't know Richards sence of humor..WhatzaMatterU ya can't take a X-mas Joke.. DUHH

Serioulsy,

I saw this a few years ago and almost peed in my pants. You can't please everybody all the time.

So hows the other side.

So hows the other side.

So Steve how is the other side of the world ?

Does the water in the commode really spin the other way ?

Jonathan

Hi All

Hi All

I Thought very funny to, and I have 2 cats I love very much. When I showed my sister she did not think it so funny. I guess some people can't see the humor in all things, where some of us see humor in all most every thing.

Life is to short, we need to laugh more then cry and you will enjoy live more and people will enjoy you more.

Merry Christmas,
Tina

If I tried to stuff my cat in the toilet, I'd probably lose some fingers, or an eye...or worse.
He's about 20 lbs., and ill-tempered.

Unless I'm feeding him...then he's a good kitty.:)

Tina,

Really great advice for a long healthy life! I've been conciously doing this for many years and try to influence others to do the same.

You are a breath of fresh air here on the forum. Thanks for participating!

Trouble is....I cant get the lid shut on this cat.:D

Stan

Attachments

• Bigpussy.jpg
    Bigpussy.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
Hey,

Those cats didn't have it so bad. Just ask this pitbull who tried to play with a porcupine!

Attachments

• pitbullporcupine2.jpg
    pitbullporcupine2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi Rick

Hi Rick

RICK MARTIN said:
Tina,

You are a breath of fresh air here on the forum. Thanks for participating!

Thank you Rick. I am starting to get addicted to this forum, I look forward every day to check out the latest.

That is one FAT CAT!!!!

Is that your dog? it must of took a long time to take all those needels out.

Marry Christmas,
Tina