Exhaust,carb and possible ignition needed

WingNut

Hey, I am looking for a carb and exhaust for a Rotax 447. i have found a couple sources on the internet, but if anyone has any suggestions of where to look I'd be glad to hear. Or if anyone has a used one, I would be interested in taking a look at it.

Also one of my spark plug caps are broken, do I have to replace the whole ignition? I couldn't really see how I would replace the wire with it being directly attached to the ignition. Probably a stupid question, oh well, guess I can't pass off as a mechanic. Just got the engine and its my first one. I have found a few places that offer ignitions too if I need one, but if anyone has any other suggestions, once again, I would be glad to hear... thx

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks Chuck, I had seen those plug caps for sale too, but I wasn't sure how to replace them. I went out and messed with it a bit, apparently they just unscrew from the wires. News to me, learn something new everyday. I am guessing I screw the new ones on and I am good to go, correct?

You got it right. They just screw on and off.

Check the end of the wire that it's not beat up too bad before installing the new cap.