Christmas 2009

I'm there...awesome...the smile wrapped around my head.
(I have a small head)

But I was stoked with "Ho-Ho-Ho" by the time I finished watching...great fun "R"...!!

That was great Robert, hope all A good X-Mass and a happy new year !

Merry Christmas Robert and if you got a chance could you teach me some of your moves? :)

Last edited:
Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

I believe Robert's wish was for a "great Christmas time and wonderful New Year". I don't know how "X-mas" ever replaced "Christmas" but it makes me sad. I know there are some that truly want to remove even the mention of "Christ" at Christmas time and so they substitute X-mas very purposefully. I am sure the majority of people who use that term buy into the arguements that it is shorter and therefore easier to write or that they want to take away any potential reason why Non-Christians may choose to be offended by Christians wanting to celebrate this Holiday. But I find it sad that anyone would try to take Christ out of Christmas, whether it is on purpose or done without thinking about what they are doing.

I refuse to be offended by what others do, so I don't take this personally or hold any ill fealing towards those that choose to minimize or diminish the part Christ plays in the Christmas Season. But I do find it sad that it happens and that many people have so little respect or regard for how a large number of Christians feel about this Holiday, that is so very improtant to them. I believe Jesus would simply turn the other cheek and not make a big deal about it and I am trying to be more like him. However, not being there yet, I just had to comment on what I saw.

I too, wish everyone (believers and non-believers) a very Merry Christmas and I hope everyone can at least feel a little of the Christmas Spirit, that we can all be a little kinder and care about others a little more. God Bless Us (Everyone)!!!!!

I meant NO disrespect and corrected the word! No offense was meant by any means. Merry Christmas.

Gyro Doug - yes I specifically wrote CHRISTmas time because I celebrate it as a birthday party.... but not everyone does and thats perfectly cool. If I had written Seasons greetings would you have been offended or saddened? I too try to adhere to the Word but when practicing my brand of forgiveness I just say they know not what they do and send Love.... none of us are 'there' yet, but dogma and scolding wins no hearts.

If you are Jew or Muslim or.... (paste your belief system here) I wish you a wonderful Holiday Season. If you are a Christian Merry Christmas....

All others pay cash.

Last edited:
I meant NO disrespect and corrected the word! No offense was meant by any means. Merry Christmas.

Gabor,

No offense was taken. And I hope we can become better friends over time. I simply wanted to point something out that is important to me. Merry Christmas to you too!