New Bee is ready for flight! (Photo)

Dirtydog

Best seat in the house!
Aircraft
Dogbee / Gyrobee
Total Flight Time
18 duel/ 55 hrs in the Dogbee
I put the blades to check out the Slow start prerotator.......I can say it turns them up..:first:

Attachments

• 100_0752.jpg
    100_0752.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_0753.jpg
    100_0753.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_0754.jpg
    100_0754.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 4
Looks good Chris. Darn I got to get mine fixed up. Every time I see a nice Bee I think of mine sitting in the barn. Just trying to get things done one by one and I should get there too :). Nice Bee. How's that seat tank working for you?

Looking good Dog!!!

Your getting close!!!

Timchick: Wife had a fit about me starting up the blades with the prerotator going. Still waiting on the PM to tell me what your getting tim........:spy:

choppergabor : Had 1 bobo so far with the rubber plug on the bottom but ok now that I replaced.....:eek:

All_In : Trying to get some paper work together.

Thanks for the kind words!

Last edited:
Looks real nice!

Looking great Chris, you must be going nuts waiting on the paperwork. Do you have a 90* bend on the end of the muffler? I had to put one on my 582, the heat has too much for the prop, I caught it before it did any damage. Anyway it looks like you have a real nice gyro.

I really like your gyro, and I like your tail as well, however, I would consider trimming off part of the lower back of the rudder to prevent the possibility of it contacting the ground if you were in a steep flair for landing though. Just my opinion.

Chris been interesting following your build to this point. You were very good with your posting and photos and we have seen it all come together.

Now will come some fine tuning and trials anf looking forward to seeing how she flies.

You done good Chris.:peace:

Nice looking Bee. Take good care of that nice paint job!

Congradulations on completion, and a mighty fine looker too. Sharing this is the biggest part of what this forum is all about. Happy landings.

Nice !

Nice !

Yo Dog,

Good looking Bee.
When do you expect to get enough training to try it out yourself?

CONGRATULATIONS ! She looks GREAT !!!

Now how about some details shots of the motor, throttle setup, wiring, & all the other stuff that you worked so hard on ?

OH yeah .......Nice blades !

Your machine has a very nice look to it, Chris. You have every reason to inflate your chest!

I regretfully just noticed that you should be aware of a very possible flutter developing with the rudder, unless somehow you balanced it and it just doesn't show up.

Chris- Looks nice....what a website so full of doers!

Stan

Chris I'm green with envy for your little red bird, I bet your johnsin to put some air under them tires! Good luck friend :peace: