Nflite video of minigun man flying AC

gyro

minigun man
Aircraft
Quicksilver Sport 2S, Quicksilver MX, Team Hi-max, Heath Parasol TG, AC gyro single & tandem
Total Flight Time
last week was hot 96* with high humidity. I wanted to test how well the gyro would do in those conditions. I strapped a camera to the side of my helemt and took it for a ride :~)

It did not do to bad except I forgot to put the muffler on the mic. Another thing is I had to have it out in front of my righ eye to view the LCD and the weigh of the camera kept pulling my helmet down and to the left( making it appear as if I was flying lopsided) the wind would cause it to move quickly to the left or right as I turned my head so I am working on a new set-up as I have down time now.

if you have dial up for get it! it is 100megs. I posted it on my website which supports nearly 600KB so it will take about 3 min if you have HS internet.

ENJOY the RIDE with MINIGUN MAN!
http://www.pipersprecisionproducts.com/videos.htm

Last edited:
That was good. We never would've known about your mount problems if you hadn't mentioned them. Post it on youtube and use their bandwidth.

I dont think Utube will allow that big of a file??? I might can down size it but then you loose quality.

by the way... me casa is the place in the woods, 2:40 on the time scale.

Great Video. loved it. loved the sounds of the blades in flight. you have a great area to fly over. look forward to the next video.