Video of a starter on a mac

Marion must be beyond elated...!
Great job guys...and Thank you for sharing your drawings in the other thread.
This is EXACTLY the Mod I'd like to do for my Mac(s)..its a great safety feature.

M-M

Very cool Dave way to go!

Sorry, Dave. I forgot to add a "Way to go" to my previous post. Marion will be forever indebted to you.

Maybe someone can start putting together some electric start kits to sell for the Macs.

Tim you got that right!

Tim you got that right!

I will be forever indebted to Dave for adapting the starter to my Mac.
Several days after the very brief video on YouTube we did actually run the engine several times via the starter and it worked great. I will send Dave a short video of that on a CD, maybe he can show that it really runs !

When he was up here in the desert last Saturday we had to do the hang test and also did a hang test for Teddy that day as he has modified his gyro somewhat. By the time all that was done, it was time for Chapter 1 meeting and when that was done it was over 100 degrees and too darned hot to fly!

I'm not through with Dave yet, for he has agreed to install the expansion chambers on my gyro this winter...that's after I get used to starting my gyro like you guys do. It's a dream come true.
Dave did a fine job on the starter.
Marion

This site rocks!!!
Marion can't wait to see you start her and fly.....
Brock Freedom Fly-in is the next party, get ready here we come.

Marion, All you need now is a Good CDI Ignition to go with that starter & Pipes & you will be Blasting into the new Frontier on the Desert of Cal!

Rick, you never know,

Rick, you never know,

there might be a CDI ignition in my Mac's future.
Marion