You can't buy this patch!

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Good morning rotorheads!

PRA's volunteers are really starting to make things happen quickly!

Our own Gabor AKA ChopperGabor created our new PRA Volunteer's patch that was only suggested at Mentone last week and I only asked him last night to create us one.

And it's here this morning!!!

Gabor you are good and YOU Rock man!!!!!!

Check this out guys! I love it!!!!

This patch will not be for sale! The only way you can get one is to join Team PRA as a volunteer!

Attachments

• logo_PRA_Team.jpg
    logo_PRA_Team.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
That dang "armed" bird bent the Rotors. send him back to ground school.

not to mention he is smoking around the aircraft. that's another No No.

and he has a gun, must be part of these out of control TSA- homeland people.

so what this patch say to me is, if you don't do what the volunteers say,they will bend your rotor, shoot ya, then set you aircraft on fire...lol

Good one Tim!

I really like it!

I guess it appeals to my bad-boy side!

Instead of "Gets It Done" what about the one I saw in Oshkosh that says
"Got R Did".

I didn't thnk so!

Well Ladies and Gentlemen I am glad you like the symbol of the free spiritedness. (the word spirit just made me wonder why john didn't ask for some booze to be incorporated into the logo :) ) Thanks John if anything else comes up just let me know I am ALL IN :)

Thank you, Kim! I wish you had about 50 sisters!

You and Rex both get a patch, so I'm glad you like it!!!

Well Ladies and Gentlemen I am glad you like the symbol of the free spiritedness. (the word spirit just made me wonder why john didn't ask for some booze to be incorporated into the logo :) ) Thanks John if anything else comes up just let me know I am ALL IN :)

Thank you Gabor!

Guys it was a self portrait, one of my baby pictures and I didn't drink booze back then!

PS:
And you really are All IN Gabor!!! Thank you!

Last edited:
Instead of "Gets It Done" what about the one I saw in Oshkosh that says
"Got R Did".

I didn't thnk so!
I missed your post David!

We're open to suggestions, but "Got R Did"?:twitch:

You had fooled me with that! :) Are you going to put out a slogan contest for it?
Good idea Gabor!

If you can think of a better volunteer slogan, please post them here!

This could be fun?

But only the BOD (really) and our volunteers get to vote for the winner. So volunteers pay attention and pick the winner for us!

Last edited:
I love it too Gary!
Gabor only asked what were you thinking for the design.
I told him the picture I had in my head.

He nailed it! First try, without any further discussion. He really is good at taking a customers verbal ideas and just creates it, amazing!!! I'm very impressed!

I love it too Gary!
He really is good at taking a customers verbal ideas and just creates it, amazing!!! I'm very impressed!
John love yah long time, now you are making me blush.... Could you tell all that good stuff to my wife? Apparently she doesn't think I am good taking verbal ideas....... I don't seem to hear the words vacuum cleaner, dish washer, groceries in exchange her brain voids words as sex, dinner flying, etc......:violin:

Last edited:
Oh Phil.... Where are you buddy???

We've going to need about 50 patches, hint, hint...

You don't happen to know of anyone who could get us a deal and help us out with that, do you?

Boy....I don't know Gabor....I'm wondering about the kind of mind it would take to dream up that...that patch....it's really, really scary.

But I like it too! ;)

Boy....I don't know Gabor....I'm wondering about the kind of mind it would take to dream up that...that patch....it's really, really scary.

But I like it too! ;)
LOL Ed I never said my mind was pretty.... I was referring to my face and body rather :) Besides I was taking orders from the boss AKA John. So it didn't work in Nürnberg I guess it won't work here either. We are rather:painkiller: like minded I guess.

John love yah long time, now you are making me blush.... Could you tell all that good stuff to my wife? Apparently she doesn't think I am good taking verbal ideas....... I don't seem to hear the words vacuum cleaner, dish washer, groceries in exchange her brain voids words as sex, dinner flying, etc......:violin:
Oh I love your style! You crack me up!:first:
What, Vacuum cleaner doesn't make any sense? There is no such thing as a vacuum only low pressure areas. I'm afraid most of us men don't know the meaning of most of those words! Vacuum what are they talking about?
Now sex, dinner, and flying, that always gets 100% of my attention. Now we can communicate based in reality.

But I like it too! ;)
You guys always make me laugh!:noidea:
I love this site!