Mentone is about a month away, wheres the buzz?

Hi Barnstormer

Hit the R/C websites with some offers to "come play with the big boys and thier toys" and if enough sign up to come then possibly extend the manufactures show case a half hour for exclusive R/C flight and demos ??????

Tony

Are you involved in R/C rotorcraft? Suggestions?

If not but you know someone who is, can you ask them to recommend a list of sites?

Is anyone from my neck of the woods flying to Mentone. I'm planning on flying up on Thursday and back on Sunday. I live in Somerset, KY. "SME". Somerset is in southern Ky. If anyone is anywhere near my route maybe we could join up.

A number of people from Southern Ohio and Indiana are flying up.

I will see if someone is going to help coordinate Chapter 40 flights.

Hi Tim

Sorry but I am not involved in R/C rotorcraft, but made the suggestion as the result of a conversation years ago with Mark Maleak (not sure of the last name spelling ) Mark was a member of a R/C rotorcraft group called the "GYRONUTTS", I think it is a international group, Unfortunately Mark is no longer with us, Jennifer may have some info though.

Tony
PS Tom Milton may also have some info.

Wish I could call in for Friday but it doesn't work that way with this job as I am a teacher. If I'm not there, the kids aren't taught. Ah well. There will always be other Mentones when I am there all the time. I am looking forward to the different events on Saturday though. Should prove to be interesting.

Everyone is quick to thank servicemen and women but to me teachers are the front line of the nations fortune.... so thank you Angie for your service to the nation! :first::usa2::humble::peace::focus:

Few Weeks Now

Few Weeks Now

I second the point about teachers..they put in LONNNNG hours and are on a scaled pay. Which is NOT anywhere close to what they deserve.

Parents that don't teach they're children manners or disipline and want they're lil devels treated with the highest comfort levels.

My parents would wear my A$$ out if I misbehaved at school, then go to the school and tell the teachers to tear my butt up again.

NO I Didn't Say Abuse a Child.. I Did Say.. Make them Behave..

I want to try to get some motorcyclists and R/C folks to show up.

I won't have an engine ready so I'm thinking about just riding my scooter up there. Anybody want to ride their bike I'll meet them along the way somewhere.

Attachments

• harley.jpg
    harley.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
I won't have an engine ready so I'm thinking about just riding my scooter up there. Anybody want to ride their bike I'll meet them along the way somewhere.

Scott Lewis and Ernie Boyette are both coming, maybe you could see if you could catch a ride with one of them, help out with the diesel bill.... Ride to Mentone in a luxury RV....

I already have shot gun with dad. He will have to ride with Scott.

Well Mike... I know your a big boy and all, but I imagine your dads camper would still have room for Brook, even with you calling shotgun! Seriously though, glad to hear your going.

Hell,, I'm already here.. Where Yall at..

Steve, your just a little early buddy, and I thought I was excited to get there, you got me beat!!!

Well Mike... I know your a big boy and all, but I imagine your dads camper would still have room for Brook, even with you calling shotgun! Seriously though, glad to hear your going.

That's funny. Just kidding around. Dad would have to make that call. I probably spoke too soon anyway since Connie proabably has shot gun.

Yeee haaaa. That's what I am talkin about. I can't wait to get out of this humidity. I love going somewhere you don't have to run th A/C all night just to be able to sleep. I love Arizona for that 105 during the day and 40's at night.