Gyrobee Gyro copter

jake74

My step-father died a couple of weeks ago and was almost finished building a Gyrobee copter. I did a little research on the thing and found some printed documentation he had for it. We need to sell this project soon in order to afford the costs of closing up his estate. I created a simple webpage with some photos and information at http://skylovers.org/Gyro for more info.

Any important details I missed? Let me know. I have some metal worker friends who feel like we can ship this on one pallet after breaking it down a bit. The gyro is in Northern CA near Sacramento. We will deliver to almost anywhere in CA.

We miss Buck (my step-father) and we hope someone will finish and fly his gryo someday.
:help:

Sorry to hear about your loss. Since the 503 is mounted I'd suggest you try to sell the 532 either on www.Barnstormers.com or ebay. Do you have a price you are asking for the gyrobee?

I'm not sure someone else will know and help you discover a price. But I've observed the prices have been much lower it's seems to me as our economy is depress because of fuel prices. This is not the best time to sell just about anything! It's the time to buy in my humble opinion.

Jake, log in, and search for "gyrobee for sale". This will give you an Idea how much they have sold for here. I know If one buys everything for starbee inclucing a motor you can wind up with 10-12 thousand in one but it is hard to get that much out of it. I also watch barnstormers and aircraft on ebay and they do not go for much over 6 thousand.