Our New Pups !

CLS447

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Air Command 503 & Air Command SxS /EJ2.5
Total Flight Time
Aprox 400 gyro
We recently got a female Miniature Pinscher that had not been spayed. It was on the to do list. Well she went into heat & my 14 yr old male MinPin got tied together once. We kept them apart after that so we did not increase the chance of conception.

Well, she got pregnant & today she delivered four beautiful pups !

What a great Christmas gift !!!!

Now we have 8 dogs ! 7 MinPins & 1 Shih tzu.

That's the mama....Daisy in the pink.

Lady, in red, Spike the daddy in the orange, & Scarlet in the blue.

There's the first pup, a male.

Attachments

• IM000926.jpg
    IM000926.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000929.jpg
    IM000929.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000930.jpg
    IM000930.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000932.jpg
    IM000932.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000928.jpg
    IM000928.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000949.jpg
    IM000949.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000956.jpg
    IM000956.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000954.jpg
    IM000954.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thats a good song to play late night at the club always gets the ladies moving! :) cute dogs chris, I love pets since I don't have kids!

Shop Security

Shop Security

We busted this guy out of the local clink.
He is the new head of shop security.

Attachments

• 8-3-08 048.jpg
    8-3-08 048.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
He's cool, dennis !

The vet said $300 to dock the tails & clip the dewclaws ! We have decided to pass on that & keep them all natural !

This morning I am a little concerned about the small male. He is having trouble getting mommy milk with the others pushing him away. I may get a bottle just for him !

I will be keeping the 2 males & my mom will take a female & the other female has a good home also .

The puppys are absolutely beautiful !

Chris, you keep saying " We ", it's none of my business but did you and Shar get back together?

Hey Chris.
I think leaving everything natural is a great decision. I understand cutting off the dewclaws because they can cause problems later on, but I can't understand wanting to "customize" our pets for looks. You guys have a full house there! I can imagine what it's like trying to get in the front door after being gone for a few hours. My wife and I are content with one dog and one cat for now. Nice to hear they all have a good home!
Good luck with the new crew members. Dennis

Chris, I am a sad guy right now, because we just had to put our minpin down. Kady was 9 yrs old, and was one of the family. I am hoping to find a breeder here in the DFW area. If you have any leads, I would appreciate it.
Minpins are some of the best dogs God gave man!

Daisy looks very much like my Kady, but I think Daisy's ears are bigger. Dang, I miss my dog.

Chris, I am a sad guy right now, because we just had to put our minpin down. Kady was 9 yrs old, and was one of the family. I am hoping to find a breeder here in the DFW area. If you have any leads, I would appreciate it.
Minpins are some of the best dogs God gave man!

Daisy looks very much like my Kady, but I think Daisy's ears are bigger. Dang, I miss my dog.

Matt, I had to do the same with my 15 year old Beagle, my Harley riding partner. I know how you feel and I am so sorry for you and your family.

Ron , Shar bought a house of her own & has moved into it. We are still together otherwise.

Matt & Bumperdog, sorry to hear about your dogs. I will miss Spike & Scarlet very much when their time is up, but I sure don't want them to suffer. For their age they are doing real good but I know that can't last forever.

I will now have replacements for the best little buddies I have ever had. The Sons of Spike.

When I bought Spike & Scarlet, They had their ears cut , The tails docked & the dewclaws removed & were probably 7 or 8 weeks old.

Daisy had the tail docked but not the ears cut (see picture ).

The puppys will not have anything done except spay/ neuter .

We are now having to bottle feed the runt male, I am very concerned about his well being. He is startng to get onto the bottle thing very well.

My new Christmas wish is to see him make it. The others are getting so much larger now.

Chris you put coats on those dogs, I am so glad I am not the only one that treats my dogs as if they were humans with special deformaties, love the pups and how is your bird comming did you get a redesign for your shock mounts lost the thread.

Dan

Chris- Your dogs are so cute. Its nice that people care for critters like you and others here.

Stan

Chris!!! Congrats on being a new Daddy. You said the pups would be here by Christmas.
P.S. Elvis says he wants to come and visit the new ones and play with Spike and Lady.Felix says congrats also on the new additions

Attachments

• DSC00146.jpg
    DSC00146.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 0
Chris,

Congrats on the additions to the family!

Keep trying with the little male. Our last collie was the runt of his litter, and he was a great companion for us. Unfortunately, probably because he was the runt of the litter, we only got 8 1/2 years of enjoyment with him.

Glad you have homes lined up for the extras.

Jack

Jack

I thought you guys would like to see our new Beagle puppy. His name is Jack and you could call him Jack the ripper but not right now because he is curled up on a rug in front of the wood stove sound asleep.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 0
Mark, We will not give up on this little guy. He is eating pretty good from the bottle now.

Bruce, little Jack is cool. My brother had a Blue Tick coon hound named Jack Daniel. Hounds are something else ! We are thinking about names all the time.

Matt, I am getting some more pics together & I will post them. The other 3 pups have grown so much I can't believe it.