Cool Dolphin video

They are beautiful & smart !

That is incredible.. I know I'm going to get flamed for asking this but has anyone here ever had dolphin steaks?? I hear they're fantastic medium rare with a side of tomato lemon basil sauce.....
I know I know.. I'm a horrible carnivor but everytime I see one of those lil cuties, I get my snackies on.. I'm sure it's as taboo as finding your sister sexy but I don't have a sister.
I can just hear it now... :eek: :rant: :confused: :rant: :puke:

One with Horseradish, one with Hollandaise!

Attachments

• cow-and-dolphin-fake-comedy-funny-animal-wallpapers.jpg
    cow-and-dolphin-fake-comedy-funny-animal-wallpapers.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 0
Are you sure you aren't talking about Mahi-Mahi ?

Last edited:
Are you sure you aren't talkink about Mahi-Mahi ?

Nope.. not dolphin fish, but dolphin....
I lived amongst a fair population of Japanese tourists in Cairns and they swore by it..
Because I'm neither a Vegan or a hypocrite, I won't criticise anyone's choice of animal protein.
I did eat whale once and honestly it tasted like sh!t..
I'm too much of a beef-eater and I'm sure when I'm holding my chest from clogged arteries I'll be wishing I'd eaten more whale.

Tex,

It's just me but I'll never eat anything that is known to save the life of a human.

They have been known to push a drowning person to shore.

I have never personally seen this but I did see some dolphins attack a shark when I was swimming in the Gulf of Mexico.

I kept feeling something lightly rub up against me in the water and I felt short burst of water around my legs as I swam.

Yeh it was a freaking shark fixin to try me out for lunch.

When the dolphins came all hell broke loose.

I figure I just owe it to them to let them live too.

Haven't swam in the gulf since.

Tex,

It's just me but I'll never eat anything that is known to save the life of a human.....

I had a near death experience myself.. When I was a young teenager I drove down to the corral where we kept our hand raised steers. I got out of the truck and forgot to set the parking brake or put it in gear. it rolled back pinning me against a 12" wood post and was literally crushing me to death. A steer in the pin stuck his head through the planks and PUSHED the truck enough that I was able to get free..... Ok that's a lie... He stood there and watched as I struggled and finally got free.. I broke 3 ribs.
He did however live up to his name T-Bone and was very delicious.

Not long ago I was in urgent trouble outside when a wild kangaroo I named Skippy saved me from..... Ok.. That too is bullsh!t.... my apologies everyone....

The only thing I've ever had any animal save me from was extreme hunger and starvation...

As for the dolphins and the ocean.. I don't go in the ocean because I like staying on top of the food chain..

Tex,

Yeh I knew right off the bat that it was BS because no steer would do that.

I was run over by my own truck once.

I had crawled under to check to see what was making this noise.

I grabbed this rod to shake it and guess what, it was the shifter linkage.

Yep, my one ton welding trucks front tire backed over my mid section.

A guy that was standing there jumped in and stopped the truck before it rolled off into the road.

No bull$h!t.

I stood up and was not hurting anywhere.

Everyone that saw it was amazed that I was not hurt.

Hell, I'm amazed that I was not hurt.

I had a dolphin figurine hanging from my rear view mirror.

My girlfriend at the time had hung it there.

Saved by the dolphin again!!!!

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol: Good on ya Mark!! It's good to see someone on this forum has a sense of humour. :D

I usually get pistol whipped by this point.