You can't buy this patch!

John thanks, listen I am not seeing the slogans coming in.... Since the Woody is so busy with all that stuff shouldn't we change the slogan to "We do them all" ? LOL And just let everyone interpret it as they wish to....

No need to change it! I saw the space you fit it all in and still left white space to show the detail and knew why you choose that gun! It's really great Gabor!

PS:
Even it they make us remove the gun and the gar, it's still bad A$$!

What, take the gun away? What are you talking about? :eek: It looks just like the one I have at home. That is what makes it!

I'll just have to stop volunteering if I can't have the gun! JK.

Kim

What, take the gun away? What are you talking about? :eek: It looks just like the one I have at home. That is what makes it!

Kim
We've got a lot of friends on the BOD, so far they Rock! I don't think there will be a problem but everything has to be approved.

Kim, did I mention I like you style!

John thanks, listen I am not seeing the slogans coming in.... Since the Woody is so busy with all that stuff shouldn't we change the slogan to "We do them all" ? LOL And just let everyone interpret it as they wish to....
Hopefully "We do them all":eek: will get them started.
May be they are all thinking?

Kim
Good for you KIM. S&W can be two of ones best friends. I know I love them both :) Do you like revolvers or autos rather?

Good for you KIM. S&W can be two of ones best friends. I know I love them both :) Do you like revolvers or autos rather?

I actually prefer the feel of a revolver but an auto is better for me. Less to worry about if there is a problem. ;-) However, a shotgun can be a girl's best friend. You don't even have to aim with that baby! LOL

I actually prefer the feel of a revolver but an auto is better for me. Less to worry about if there is a problem. ;-) However, a shotgun can be a girl's best friend. You don't even have to aim with that baby! LOL
LOL you are right about the shotgun! It' is kind of hard to conceal though. :) Hell even my S&W 645 is kind of large, I bought a Caltek .380 for my daughter. The thing is really tiny and it's got quite a punch. She loves it. It fits in her pocket and you can't even see it that's how narrow profile the gun is. Revolvers are very reliable, and again hard to hide. Good for you young lady I love when a lady knows how to shoot! RIGHT ON!!! :)

I've been wanting a Kimber but my husband won't let me get one. He says he gets one first. :sad: I just don't think that is fair!

Kim

Offended? Nah, your are who you are and we have to adapt if we want to communicate.
Challenge
Car wash to collect for PRA!
I will bring four brazilian beauties in bikinis and you bring four all geared up with weapons dudes . . .who is going to collect more?
The patch looks good though . . .
Heron

I like the logo. Pretty cool. Mabye it will get some young blood in the PRA. Nothing wrong with flying and guns. In fact,I know some people who hunt from choppers for the feds.

Offended? Nah, your are who you are and we have to adapt if we want to communicate.
Challenge
Car wash to collect for PRA!
I will bring four brazilian beauties in bikinis and you bring four all geared up with weapons dudes . . .who is going to collect more?
The patch looks good though . . .
Heron

Personally I think the ladies in bikinis WITH guns would collect the most! ;)

Kim

Kim I think you are right...... if nothing else the Gyro sport is still most popular with the gentlemen, so this would be a no brainer. Besides where do we get the 4 guys that can even be shown ???? Anyone? Come on guys. John wants to make a calendar too for next year we need volunteers :) Guys and Gals LOL.

Kim I think you are right...... if nothing else the Gyro sport is still most popular with the gentlemen, so this would be a no brainer. Besides where do we get the 4 guys that can even be shown ???? Anyone? Come on guys. John wants to make a calendar too for next year we need volunteers :) Guys and Gals LOL.

Oh that could be good! I'll buy one!!!! :D

It would be great and I volunteer to put Rex in there! LOL. Just don't tell him until he gets there. :lol:

Well actually I will need to see photos of everyone! I'll compile a panel of judges (all women of course) and then we will come back with our recommendations! ;)

Kim

Great, I can see who is going to be put in charge of the Calendar, she's got it all setup already.
We need photos.
I was really hoping for the wives/girlfriends and rotor-craft shots. We were hoping to make a profit, right?

Great, I can see who is going to be put in charge of the Calendar, she's got it all setup already.
We need photos.
I was really hoping for the wives/girlfriends and rotor-craft shots. We were hoping to make a profit, right?

We can make a profit! There are men AND women that fly and what they will be modeling with are just as good looking as they are!!!!

Kim