One on the horizon

Jonathan,
Be a fortune teller (astrologer) and you will be a millionaire. There are thousands who can pay any amount of money to hear their ..fortune.
Watchtower makes nearly a billion dollars (Actual Revenue; $951 million! 1998/1997) in one year in spite of trying to hide income.
This is one of their prophecies. 1914, THE GENERATION THAT WILL NOT PASS
AWAY.
You mention. (It also helps if you believe in a higher power and have faith.)
Jehovah W. believe in a higher power and have faith, but in power and faith they have created.

Attachments

• Generation that will never die1.JPG
    Generation that will never die1.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Any chance of tonights Lotto numbers?

Any chance of tonights Lotto numbers?

Yes, its very easy, 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Some of these will be the winning numbers, but which order I cannot predict.
Helipaddy,
You remind me of a joke.
Somebody was sitting in front of the TV watching the winning lotto numbers.
When the second number was announced he started to shout, Come on, Come on.
His wife heard him in the kitchen and asked. Why are you shouting, you did not buy any lottery this week. He didn’t answer and the third number was revealed. He started to shout even louder.. Come on…
His wife comes in and asked agin. Did you buy lotto this week?
NO, he answered, but you never know.

Last edited:
Jonathan... Justins accident was months ago. So it isn't hard to predict something that already happened.

Last night's Powerball numbers.....21,22,49,52,58 PB 34 PP 2

My computer pick numbers....9, 26, 29, 31, 34 PB 3 no PP.

What a waste of a dollar ! I ain't even close ! Someone help me ! I mean the odd are pretty good....something like 1 in 195,000,000.

Ok, statistical probablity

Ok, statistical probablity

Jonathan... Justins accident was months ago. So it isn't hard to predict something that already happened.

Ron, Since you are good with numbers what is the statistical probability of an accident report from 1/09 being posted within days/ hours of my announcement ?

Ron, Since you are good with numbers what is the statistical probability of an accident report from 1/09 being posted within days/ hours of my announcement ?

Jonathan, I feel bad for you. I truely do.

You have these dreams or visions, and come up with these " predictions " then you have to spend god only knows how much time scanning the internet and making emails and phone calls around to find something to " Match " your prediction.

Justins helicopter accident was over a year ago. It was discussed here back when you were still regularly posting here. It wasn't a gyro, and it did not involve a gyro CFI.

How you can twist Justins accident report into you accurately predicted anything?

But hey if it makes you feel better, or validates your " Gift " then by all means, do whatcha want.

I am not picking on you, or being a peanut gallery.

I pity you too...

I pity you too...

Was a rotorcraft CFI. INVOLVED 2 TWO !!! SEAT aircraft.

Close enough for me. Within our circle of pilots. Timing is everything.

Sorry your too wrapped up in your comfort zone to see it.

I spend NO time on the internet. maybe you could explain your comments ?I have not posted anything here about anything ! since I had an engine for sale. I came here as its the only aviation forum I am a member of. I stop in rarely and only to see whats for sale.

And I still respect and honor & care about the [few CFI's] we have here. I have too much going on to to play games or wrap myself up in some pats on my back.

Ron, rationalize it any way you want to. If it makes you feel better go for it.

Since you are so smart could you explain this for me ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjbphtS--xw&feature=related

Gavin is only 6 years old !

http://www.ntsb.gov/NTSB/brief2.asp?ev_id=20090122X30337&ntsbno=ERA09LA139&akey=1

PERSONNEL INFORMATION

Certificated Flight Instructor

The certificated flight instructor, age 35, held a commercial and certificated flight instructor certificate, with a rating for rotorcraft-helicopter. He reported 1,100 total hours of flight experience, including 1,000 hours as pilot in command (PIC). He reported 110 total hours of flight experience in the accident helicopter make and model, including 105 hours as PIC. His most recent flight review was completed on October 25, 2008 and his most recent Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) second-class medical certificate was issued on July 3, 2007.

Commercial Pilot

The commercial pilot-rated-passenger, age 46, held a commercial pilot certificate, with a rating for rotorcraft-helicopter. His most recent FAA second-class medical certificate was issued on May 21, 2008, at which time he reported 250 total hours of flight experience and 50 total hours of flight experience within the preceding 6 months.

Let me ask you something Jonathan.....What's that little boy playing piano had to do with all this unbelievable mixture of disturbed thoughts being tossed around in random order to make it seem very sophisticated and somewhat mystical power? I'd love to test you a very simple way and prove you a fraud in two seconds if you are up to the challenge. Of course I am an expert in this too! :) I have a USDA certified 100% original home grown Gypsy in my possession. I have learned a lot about fakes. Soooo are you up to the challenge? I will send you a picture in my mind and you tell me what it is. We decide the time and I even make it easy for you and think of something very simple. I have a proven strong antenna and broadcast pretty good. If you are right you are the man. If you are wrong....well here comes the pointing at you and laughing. Besides if you think that little boy is a proof of anything (again not being precise of the meaning) I don't see how that video validates anything? What was the meaning behind it? There are people who do pick up on the spiritual world (know it by experience) and everything is either immediate present or past time relation. There is NO future meaning. Period. Very accurate past can make people believe of the mystical. And it is used to make them to do so. There is not one future telling that is considered as precise. So using the ability of the reading of one's past and present wins trust from the uneducated and renders them to be a believer. I find it rather unethical and hard to defend. The easiest way is making the other person who is daring to ask to look like he is the problem not seeing the "Chillingly Accurate" prediction. Which appears to be just that only to the predictor himself, and maybe a few gullible whom by their good nature are easily deceived. Sorry man you sound rather foolish as you are trying to gather any and all related mishaps to prove the self-defeating prophecy. Any psychic will tell you there is no seeing the future and the only clear information can be extracted from the past. That's why police and secret services use psychics and not fortune tellers! These are facts.....little boy playing piano or not! I am game as I sad. I give you a chance to test me and then it's my turn! Deal?

I feel that time is a fabrication.

I feel that time is a fabrication.

In my opinion we fabricated time so we can believe that everything doesn’t happen at once. I feel we don’t really have a proper foundation for time and it is not hard for it to get out of phase.

I feel that time is not as stable as we imagine and it is relative to many things we don’t understand.

My reality is often not aligned with conventional scrutiny.

I feel it is always good to be especially meticulous with our preflight and remember that the distractions of a gyroplane event exacerbate the inherent peril.

Thank you, Vance

Proof

Proof

I believe that folks like you and Ron will not ever have enough proof to satisfy your doubts. I do not waste my time with "prove it to me". That is not the way it works with my ability

There were 2 people involved. However you are right, I did not say anything about a tail rotor, arthritic knee, narcotics, heck one of them even survived....etc. So I guess I am a fraud and this is just a game.

I just so happened to start a thread hours before Mr Travis posted links to his accident from Jan 09 which has several elements of my prediction. It does not get any more straightforward than that.

The 6 year old boy proves to me at least that there is much more to our existence than crude biological material replicating. If you take the time to youtube some of Depak Chopra's thoughts he puts the skeptics in a tough position. Most 6 year old boys cannot zipper their fly or tie their shoes, let alone crank out the great works of the masters.

Let me make clear this could be just a decoy and the event could still come to fruition. It has happened many times like this so I cannot be certain.

J

I still don't get using a 6 year old boy playing piano validating you? Who is denying here the spiritual existence? If you came out with a simple warning to all to double check bolts and nuts this would have never even got to this point. But you went into the rambling about two seater, lucky so far, cfi and so on to throw a whole bunch of things out in the open in a let everyone sort them out for themselves style screaming in a LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME fashion and self announced "Chilling Accuracy" was not even vague enough..... My offer is still standing Jonathan. Depak Chopra is a fraud. His healing methods are just as useless and he always wiggles his way out of the disappointments of his Maharishi Ayurvedic products. He rather reminds me of the Indian version of the 60's treehugger Hippie. Oh wait! That's right. He is! Could have brought up some one of the more prominent examples than Chopra......

Last edited:
I am kind of rusty on this now but a few years ago I spent a lot of time investigating prophecy looking for any factual evidence that might be there. From memory:

...30% of the bible is prophecy
...70% (of the 30%) has been fulfilled as predicted.
...30% yet to come

...The criteria for Old testament prophets required 100% accuracy 100% of the time.
...Often they gave a series of short term predictions (to prove themselves) along with some long term predictions (some of which remain unfulfilled today)
...Often these short term predictions and long term predictions flowed together in one paragraph without specifying a span of time between the two. That is why some people often get it wrong. Systematic Theology and accurate history is required to get it right. Even at that some things are still hard to comprehend.

I love facts and provable evidence. One of the most recent findings (around 2007 I think) was the most accurate length of a year. We all use 365 days but know it is more like 365.2564 days

The latest (about 2007) most accurate research gave a figure 365.2564XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (lots of decimal places right down to fractions of a second)

Using these accurate figures in companion with thousands of year old Jewish Old Testament prophecy where times and dates are given for The Messiah to enter Jerusalem and matching it up with when Jesus rode into Jerusalem comes out to 5pm on the exact day and time the New Testament records. Amazing accuracy that withstands the most modern day scrutiny. I find these things fascinating and no religion is required to prove.

I love and demand proof . It is a good standard to use on these topics.

Arnie

Where is the information coming from ?

Where is the information coming from ?

I was only using the 6 year old piano prodigy as an example of information coming from a place other than his own experience. At age 4 or 5 whenever he started playing you would have a hard time convincing me that the child "studied" and "practiced" his fingers off to play so well. His information / experience must be coming from a place other than that of a barely out of the womb biological matter. But you skeptics are going to say "he is just a little boy that does not waste time watching cartoons"... yeah right..... sure that explains it.

I guess you have read and listened to a lot of Chopra then ?

It must be tough being a reductionist in the face of so many unanswered questions ?

With standards that you hold it is impossible to get the results you desire. Even the best visionaries do not get as specific as you require. Just does not happen. All the elements of a prediction are rarely carried out to the precision .00000000 % you need "as proof" of a successful prediction.

Take care guys. I have work to do and no more time to waste here.

J

I still don't get using a 6 year old boy playing piano validating you? Who is denying here the spiritual existence? If you came out with a simple warning to all to double check bolts and nuts this would have never even got to this point. But you went into the rambling about two seater, lucky so far, cfi and so on to throw a whole bunch of things out in the open in a let everyone sort them out for themselves style screaming in a LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME fashion and self announced "Chilling Accuracy" was not even vague enough..... My offer is still standing Jonathan. Depak Chopra is a fraud. His healing methods are just as useless and he always wiggles his way out of the disappointments of his Maharishi Ayurvedic products. He rather reminds me of the Indian version of the 60's treehugger Hippie. Oh wait! That's right. He is! Could have brought up some one of the more prominent examples than Chopra......

tin-foil-hat-625p.jpg

If you make a "prediction" vague enough & have a very liberal definition of what fulfills it, it'll always come true...

...30% of the bible is prophecy
...70% (of the 30%) has been fulfilled as predicted.
...30% yet to come

...The criteria for Old testament prophets required 100% accuracy 100% of the time.
...I love and demand proof . It is a good standard to use on these topics.

Arnie

In the Dead Sea scrolls which were found recently (1945/7) in Qumram caves and are 2200 years old (200 years B.C) together with original Septuagint ( almost same time) you can find 365 prophecies fulfilled during Christ time.
The Dead Sea Scrolls are in exhibition at dif. places in US.

Last edited:
I don't know if this falls under premonitions but I have had a consistent thing happen for the last 30 years.

Every time I am coming up to a speed trap or an oncoming radar unit I know it ahead of time and get a chance to slow down.

It is like a hunch or gut instinct or something but all of a sudden I will get a definite premonition , look at my speedometer , slow down a bit , and within the next mile will be a radar unit. Most of my driving is highway and patrolled by the RCMP , they have had some staff and funding shortages and the most they are out is once or twice a month but I always know it just ahead of time. I have no explanation.

Around 1990 I got my only speeding ticket in 30 years. I had ordered a new car which was late in arriving , had sold my other one , and the dealer gave me a loaner to use. It was early morning , I was running late , the dealer plate was hanging upside down from the trunk , and one head light was burned out but I convinced myself there would be no cops on the road at 6 AM . Besides we had not had any highway patrol for about 2 years in a row. I also figured it would be OK to speed , I was running late after all.

Half way to town I got that absolute premonition gut feeling that radar was ahead but I overruled it and kept speeding and sure enough got a ticket. Turns out the cop was from a totally different detachment , had woke up too early so took a long slow drive way off his regular beat and caught me.

I never overrule my instincts anymore and it works each and every time .

Now if only I knew the lottery numbers .... I would like to order another new car .... :) A Helicopter too !!!

Might as well throw in a couple of new gyros as well Arnie. Lets see. Arrowcopter, Xenon, Calidus, M-24, just to compare them you understand.