The Red Rocket!

Yes Tim it's still available I have had a few offers but I don't want to sell it that bad yet,it fly too good :D

Greg's the MAN !

Greg's the MAN !

Dude,

Hows it been going, ???

You are about the smartest one here never get involved in any passionate discussions.

How is the 2 place build going ?

J

Shame less Plug
Still for sale!
$10,000 and going up soon!

J,
Ive been quite well thanks for asking.

Bump.......No sale yet ????

I have been informed, through another thread, that this machine has been SOLD !

Who would the new owner be ?

The 'RED ROCKET' is alive and better than ever! Phil flew to Valkaria for a visit this morning. We had a good session of 'hangar flyin', and I went away with some new knowledge, and a new friend. Phil has tweeked the 'rocket' and is enjoying flying it from his own personal field. I was greeted with a flat tire this morning, and nursing a hangover, so I stayed 'earthbound'.:puke:

Can't beat that combo Mike. Dropping the head below shoulder line with a hangover is dangerous. It can fall off...or feels like that.

Strikes me I's better get to bed or I'll be feeling like that in the morning and I have to go see my Granddaughter tomorrow.

Still have my flat sitting on the trailer waiting for me to fix. Have to replace both tires anyway. Chinese quality!!!

Mike, It was kind of you to meet me out there, not feeling all too chipper. Enjoyed the chat. Have fun with your machine, and give me a shout when you'd like to buzz around the big O.

Phil.

Phil, you are going to have to start a new thread for the evolution of the Red Rocket. We all know that you'll be doing this and that to it.....lol. How's the take-off from your turf strip? Hope it doesn't beat that machine too bad.

Phil, I appreciate the advice given, and will follow your tips. I look forward to a 'cross' country to the big lake 'O'!! I am researching tire options, as I dont trust my baloney skins any more.

Hi Brooke. No need to start a thread, the changes Mike is talking about are for knee clearance and fuel economy with a heavier flyer at different speeds than it was flying before. If I posted my views on prop loading it would be controversial. 7 people will have 7 different opinions and all 7 will enjoy flying their machines.

Actually, I enjoy flying more than working on them.

The strip isn't too bad on it as long as I use the south half, and If I can't get it off the ground with that 2500' the north 2500' won't do me any good, anyway. The shocks work well, the cow pastures are a lot smoother with this machine than the Bensen, Bee, or low rider Air Commands that I've bounced around before. It may even be smoother than the half pint I built with shock suspension.

Let me know when you're up and running, It'll be good to see you in the sky again.

Phil

not really. The morning air was hot, the gyro was loaded with me, lunch, a gallon of oil, and a gallon of drink. On the deck, behind the power curve trying to use hand signals. It's been wet and warm so the palmettos and myrtles have a lot of new growth. Got the rotor in the bushes and slowed it down for an unintentional landing. On the upside, you can land a machine with a 23' rotor in a 15 foot clearing.