PRA online payments = Almost here!

Nop....... it it did not work.

I thing that your service providers will need to change the address requirements and not PRA website.

Check if you can do anything your service provider and i will try again tommorow.... if not i will go to the bank some time and arrange for a check or transfer.

Major bummer, I think we might be closer.

I'm changing PayPal's configuration page for Visa's collection information, no longer requiring the address to even be entered for PayPal/ Visa.

My last hope I'll turn off the editable check box for address fields also.

ok... do you want me to try now?

OK - PayPal/Visa Address fields are now set to NOT required and Not editable!
Let me Know!

Nicolas let me call technical support again now that I know about the sate field I can ask better questions they may be able to help us solve this now I can tell them the address also matches and still bounces.

This may take a while, I'm waiting on Hold........

no.... it did not work
I will go home now ( it is 8 pm now here) to keep the misses Happy so she can let me fly on Saturday :) .

Let me know if there will be any more changes and i can try again tomorrow.

Thank you so much Nicolas, I'm still on hold, wise choice on going home.

OK one last try!

They are not sure that un-checking the required fields will help, because I already had our account set for visa not to have to check the address fields for this very reason (foreign address and cards).

They also said that even though it says on my managers page that changes are effective immediately, it's not! PayPal database is updated on the hour so our last try may not have done any good.

Very strange. They said that I could just enter the credit card info for you in the PayPal virtual Terminal to complete the transaction. I told them I would like them to try a resolve this with me so other members aren't inconvenienced, or I'd have to find a working solution with another company. So then they postpone my request by asking for you try again even though it's not suppose to matter that I have the address not required.

Please try again, but I'm not hopeful they know why it's not working...

i have tried again and it did not work :(

Hug!
They are checking. Now waiting for a supervisor to call me back....

OK, the supervisor knew of one more setting change that sounds like it might actually work.

Nicolas, can you please try again.

PS:
I added the shipping address for you too.

Last edited:
This is very frustration, I'm not sure PayPal technical support has a clue, but I will call them again.

Added:
Please read PM before trying again, I discovered more...
----

Ah Ha! There is a different code!
This time just declined not voided because your card doesn't have all of the security precautions they don't send a code back to us just an X = feature not available. At lease we know why this time, didn't have to call technical support.

We need to wait for the next top of the hour for the changes I just made, but maybe this time it will work, we are getting closer.
Are you willing to try again?

I turned off the security feature your bank isn't sending back just for you! Please try again at the TOP of the NEXT HOUR, maybe this time?

Last edited:
I have tried but... nothing. it was not on the top of the hour as i was not in the office yesterday.

Thanks Mark for joining the gang, Yaw Mon!!!

You made my day!

It worked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!