Brian's Bensen Days Videos

willisbr

Aircraft
Maule MT7-235; RAF 2000 (sold)
That was fun Brian!

I like the different views.

Sorry I don't have much video of other machines. I flew most of the time and did not work the grounds much this year. Someone comment on my vids. Spent hours chopping through shaky footage lol. Kudos to those that take the time taking videos and getting them online. Especially the Team Tims. You guys rock.

Thank you Brian, I enjoyed them very much and I heard you were the closes single landing in the spot landing contest only not when you average the 3 together. Good job of piloting!!!

Brian, How did the footage turn out with the Drift camera taped to the top of your cabin?

Turned out the best. I think I had it up there during the egg drop. I'll put it online. I gotta get me one. Thanks Gabor for letting me use it!

No problem I saw the raw video taped on the top and the video is great quality. The wheel pants had way too much vibration to them and at a certain rpm the whole thing was wavy. :) You did good though! Thanks for uploading them :)

Added two more videos taken with a mounted DRIFT HD camera. The first is video from the spot landing contest. The second is the egg drop. Both were taken using the static helmet mount that was secured on the top of the cabin.

Brian- You add a lot to the gyro sport. Your videos are excellent and I could not have been egged by a nicer person. Stan