Steve McGowan-

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Steve- If you happen to get lost while flying on a heading of 240 degrees about 121 miles from Mentone, enter immediately into a vertical descent and land at 1C1, Paxton, Il. There you will find free fuel, a free meal, and a free stairshop tour. I will also point you into the general direction of Mentone and scold you for getting lost in the first place. Ha What do you say? Stan

Thanks Stan

Thanks Stan

For the invite,, Neva know I may pull in your drive way hungry and curious.

Thank can You teach me the crooked stairs stuff ?? Maybe !

Best thang about gyro's are the FANTASTIC people I meet,, well some can get on ya nerves at times.. Playin with Gators.. stuff like that.

"Gettin High as a Kite withum"

For some reason I hada fire burning to get up here,, and Guess What !

Week Early... Nope.. TWO Weeks Early..

Ain't Life Great,, :p

Livin off my Government/ ELFIN DisssssAbility, and "ENsenSittive Money"

Goin when and where I want.... Home School as I go...
Brought a Real Teacher with me,, "REALLY"

BooMan and I Can Run around the airport Neked for a few day's...

Um Um Um.... It don't gets No Better Than This...

:welcome:

ps.. Stan

better be careful hangin out with me,, Folks'll go talkin bad about Ya..:D

Told you that you needed to spend a few more days with me.By the way,were having chicken and dumplins, fried green tomatos,okra and corn on the cob tonight. shudda stayed a few more days! But I'll remember to tell you how good they were,Oh yes I forgot,blackberry cobbler and vanilla ice cream for desert.

Too many meals like that and you won't be doing too much flying!!!!

Funny_Pictures_3692.jpg

Aw Bud

Aw Bud

Told you that you needed to spend a few more days with me.By the way,were having chicken and dumplins, fried green tomatos,okra and corn on the cob tonight. shudda stayed a few more days! But I'll remember to tell you how good they were,Oh yes I forgot,blackberry cobbler and vanilla ice cream for desert.

Didn't tell you I was the sharpest kniffe in the drawer.....This CRS is kickin in a lot lately.. short for Dumbass..

Thank I'll load up and head back to ya..

ps.. thats NASTY Robert

Home made spaghetti sauce with tomatoes fresh from the garden tomorrow,garlic bread,a bit of vino,aka iced tea

Bud, yer killin me.....I've been starving myself....I even slowed my beer drinking down since GyroRon wouldn't even give me a ride, then you have to go and post a menu like that. That counts as harrasment, you owe me dinner for punishment. I'll bring the vino.

Bud, yer killin me.....I've been starving myself....I even slowed my beer drinking down since GyroRon wouldn't even give me a ride, then you have to go and post a menu like that. That counts as harrasment, you owe me dinner for punishment. I'll bring the vino.

Come on up Lee.W'll Have fresh black eyed peas,cornbread,fresh yellow squash cooked with onions,smoked ham and apple pie!
Bring dad too!

Come on up Lee.W'll Have fresh black eyed peas,cornbread,fresh yellow squash cooked with onions,smoked ham and apple pie!
Bring dad too!

Stop it you guys. Canadian's are flying south just for the food. I repeat myself now. We have food up here but do you guys know how much an airline ticket is for a meal of fresh black eyed peas,cornbread,fresh yellow squash cooked with onions,smoked ham and apple pie! ..... I can taste if from here ..... stop it now ...... !!!!!