Vance is a nice guy

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Vans RV4 / Dominator 582 Ultrawhite
Total Flight Time
ALOT
And I am proud to consider him a friend. Thanks for the Gift Vance and it was a pleasure to fly with you and Edna.

So are you Ron!!!!
Thank for just being you!

Thank you Ron,

I am proud to know you and consider you a friend and inspiration.

I too think you would make a great CFI and having an intercom that worked well would help, consider it my contribution to better communication.

I was impressed that you stayed off the stick when I flaired high knowing of my limitations.

I also liked how conscious you were of just what we were flying over and how it affected people on the ground.

Thank you for giving Ed a ride, she loved it and got some great pictures.

Thank you, Vance

I have not meet Vance yet but I am sure someday our paths will cross.
Vance is one of the people on my "Must meet someday list"

Hello Todd,

We might be able to stop by in a couple of weeks if the weather there improves. The pass out of Denver is one my favorite places and my preferred path to Nipomo.

We are hoping to stop by Montrose to visit a Continental enthusiast on our way home.

We would love to stop by and visit with you, weather permitting. I have been over the pass more than once in a storm and will head south if it might snow. I don’t have chains for our rental Prius.

Thank you, Vance

Thank you Ron,

I am proud to know you and consider you a friend and inspiration.

I too think you would make a great CFI and having an intercom that worked well would help, consider it my contribution to better communication.

I was impressed that you stayed off the stick when I flaired high knowing of my limitations.

I also liked how conscious you were of just what we were flying over and how it affected people on the ground.

Thank you for giving Ed a ride, she loved it and got some great pictures.

Thank you, Vance

Vance, I let you land, but my hand was on the stick and feet were on the pedals..... Just in case:)

And I am proud to consider him a friend. Thanks for the Gift Vance and it was a pleasure to fly with you and Edna.
Vance, I too am glad we got to meet and have a nice conversation and look forward to many more..

Scott

Vance- I know you are modest....you know what I think of you. I will boil it down to just one word................THANKS

Stan

I knew that Ron. That is why you would make a great instructor; you appear to be fearless as you mitigate your risks.

Thank you, Vance

I enjoyed our conversation Scott and learned a lot from you.

I still feel bad that you thought I was making fun of you when we first met.

I admire your leadership skills and I appreciate how hard you work so we can all have a great time.

Thank you, Vance

You are welcome Stan!

Thank you for the inspiration that you give to me.

I feel like you are the big brother I never had.

Ed thought you were great and enjoyed all the laughs and your childlike enthusiasm.

You are a lot of fun to be around.

I am still working on the humor thing.

Thank you, Vance

Vance- I am glad we got to spend some time, your wealth of experience and knoledge is is vast. The gyro comunity is lucky to have you onboard. I can't wait to see what you come up with for your next gyro.

I totally agree. I have singing his praises since I first met him. He is a person who is allways lifting others up. I don't think I have ever heard a negative thing come out of his mouth.
Vance,
You are an insiparation. Thank you for sharing your story will all of us. Russ King is so optimistic after you told him of your fight to fly. Thanks again. It was so nice to meet Ed also.

I must concur. Both Vance and Edna were a real pleasure to meet. But then, after sharing so much of their lives from a gyro prospective here, it was like meeting someone you already knew. Still...great to see them in person!

*JC*

I will try to live up to the impression some have of me.

I loved meeting people that have been flying along on our adventures.

There was a lovely familiarity to it.

Talking with Russ reminded me of the things I have learned and I loved the exchange.

I need to get back to the basics.

Mike, I do have a dark side, sometimes I even embrace it.

I feel that Edna is a bundle of sunshine. I am pleased to share her.

I am so thankful that most everybody overlooks my special challenges; in the early days after the accident I had great trepidation about meeting people.

Thank you, Vance

Vance, if you come any where near Colorado I will go out of my way to meet you and shake your hand. If Edna is with you I will even buy you two lunch or dinner... on me my friend. Call me if you could spare a few minutes to make this happen
Todd 719 499-2378