Magic Trick

The magician slides the glass from his left resulting in an opening in front of him. Notice how careful he is to clean any marks from the glass which might give the trick away.

But Larry........how can that explain the first trick where the coin dropped and his hand only moved up away from the glass? I know it is only a trick....but with the camera that close, it is one heck of a good one.....

If you look at the three coins as they are being placed on the glass, the center coin and the one on the right are connected.
The right coin is only a shell, when he bangs on the table, the coin in the middle slides under the shell and appears to be only one coin.
The coin that is in his hand below the glass was palmed and appears to have traveled through the glass.
Either that or it was magic?

Last edited:
The first trick uses a coin that sticks to the magnet he has palmed in his right hand.
When he taps the cup up to the glass the one magnetic coin sticks until he lifts his right hand which moves the magnet and lets the coin drop back into the cup.
Either that or it was magic.

The magician slides the glass from his left resulting in an opening in front of him. Notice how careful he is to clean any marks from the glass which might give the trick away.

That would mean all the people around him would be in on the trick. Which I would believe to be true anyway.

It is a neat trick!

It is a neat trick!

I had trouble understanding some of the humor.

It helped that they had a laugh track.

Thank you, Vance

I don't care how it was done it was pretty impressive!

Kandace

PS I'm with Vance thank heavens for the laugh track.

Kandace

The first trick uses a coin that sticks to the magnet he has palmed in his right hand.
When he taps the cup up to the glass the one magnetic coin sticks until he lifts his right hand which moves the magnet and lets the coin drop back into the cup.

That is how I figured it as well Dennis. I think the black ring on his right hand is the magnet. Also if you watch close he puts his hand (with the magnet ring) flat on the glass , then he taps the dish of coins up under the glass and one of the coins is held in place under the glass because his magnetic ring is just above the glass. Then as he lifts his hand away the coin drops back into the dish.

I only know one magician card trick. I get you to pick up and observe one card out of the deck. Then I mix the cards up and spread them face down on the table in random fashion.

Then I get you to keep choosing random cards that are eliminated from the table. Eventually there is one card left and it will be the one you first picked out of the deck.

I never know which card you picked and because they are face down you will not know which one it is either but you will leave it as the last one on the table every time.

I can do it a hundred times over and it will drive you nuts because you are the one picking the cards, not me. It is like I confer my magic talents onto you and you perform your own magic trick against yourself without you knowing how you even did it. Now that's real magic!!! :)

????

????

Hey Arnie.
I’ll be trying to figure that one out for awhile!
Sounds like something Creskin would be doing.