El Mirage Sept 27 & 28 Can't wait!

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
This Sunday going to a ultralight fly-in with Dave Bacon (dabkb2) at Nichols Field his gyro will be there. It's by Otay mesa in San Diego if you can stop or fly by.

El Mirage takes on a whole new meaning after Mentone. I can't wait for the party!!!!!!!

I'll make both of the events mentioned but funny things is I have two new Grandchildren that we are expecting about the same time! I hope they are a little early deliveries than expected and for the first time in my life not on the due date.

Who is going to El Mirage and anything you could share regarding the best day to attend should the group I'm coming with only be able to make it for one day?

John,

We too (Vance & I) are coming to the annual Ken Brock Freedom Fly-in, Sept. 26-27-28, 2008, on the dry lake at El Mirage, Ca.

I'm pretty excited to go. I met some really great people there. Marion Springer comes to mind. What a Terrific Lady!! To spend time with her is a very special experiance.

To know that she will be there is a great oppurtunity for everyone to really get to know and appreciate adventurers in flying Autogiros!

I hope I get an oppurtunity to meet more people from the forum there also.
Sgurl*Ed

Oh that's the best news!!!

Thanks for the PM's!
Saturday is the best day I've been told.

So see you there Saturday!!!!!

From my experience, Saturday seems to be the best day to attend the Ken Brock Freedom Fly-In if one was only to spend a day there.

I too will be there on Saturday to meet and talk about gyros and flying with the rest of you all there.

Wayne