2012 Is it the end of the World as we know it????

Last edited:
chances are good that we already have invaded mars with our bacteria.

Tim

There is a strong body of evidence that says vicey versy thats exactly how we came to be here.... arrived in water in one of these icy snow balls that burn up in our atmosphere all the time seeding us with.... God knows what. (God knows what being a pregnant double entendre that gives birth to the concept itself).

I need to lay down my head hurts now.

Fiveboy

For more than 2000 years, man, or I should say religious nuts, have tried to scare people into believing their end-of-time nonsense.
Yeh, just like 20 years ago they said the next ice age was comen, but it didnt.
Now they are sayn the world is heatn up, .......
Frign hell, the forcasters cant tell us with any accurisy wot the wether will be tomorrow, wot hope have they got forcsting the next 100 years.

Hay.., Researchers are finding new stuff everyday...why just yesterday I heard of this new Nerve rearchers found, called the "Optical Anal Nerve"...with case studie of all the people who have a crappy outlook on life, it was discovered as a nerve that runs from your eyeball to your butthole...and if you dont believe me, just reach around...pluck out a hair on your butt and see if it dont bring a tear to your eye's ...that's the truth

The last place most people look for answers Is the Bible. Look in Mark chapter 13. Jesus Christ is speaking verse 32 reads But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven nor the Son. but only the Father. The way I belive personaly is this their will come onto the seen soon a political figure who with his words will have power much like hittler. to cause a peace treaty to be signed by Israel and the palesinians. This is going to happen soon this fellow is the son of perdition. People will be praising him and exalting him and the people are going to call him the messiah. They will sigh a 7 year treaty then they will rebuild the temple at the dome of the rock and when complete this fellow will stand in the midst and proclaim him self to be as the Most High God. look Mark 13:14 So when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not Let The Reader Understand then let those who are in judea flee to the mountains. when this peace treaty is sighed the time is short less than 8 years as far as day and hour don't believe those cooks not even Gods One and only knows but the Father Our Father GOD the Great I AM. The Time is not as important as This Do You know For sure that YOU are going to be with God in Heven? If God were to ask YOU why should I let you into My Heaven? what would you say? some people say you can't know for sure but the Bible says you can 1 John 5:11-13 And this is the testimony" that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son Jesus has life. THESE THINGS I HAVE WRITTEN TO YOU WHO BELIEVE IN THE NAME OF THE SON OF GOD, THAT YOU MAY KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of GOD. Jesus is the only way because of sin Romans 5 :12 reads Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned 13 For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come. HERE IT COMES ROMANS 5:15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the ONE Man, JESUS Christ abounded to many. SEEK OUT Who is Jesus don't listen to me or others Read the Bible starting with the book of John all the way through Revelation by the way thats were it go's into detail the end times SCARE YOU straight. and keep your eyes on Jerusalem. Have Fun.

Last edited:
EVERYDAY I wake up I hope: "THIS is the day when world ends the way I KNOW" but everyday I am disappointed:

still lying politicians
still useless wars
still believers that believe in something nobody has the slightest proof of
still the world we know so perfectly and which we are used to ........

Unfortunately it will be the same on Jan. 1st 2013 ´cause nobody learned his/her lesson.

Angelo

Hay Mark,... respect your views but do you believe everything in the Bible is true? There is a saying " There is none so blind as those who refuse to see" I was taught from an early age the Bible from front to back and I am amazed at those that take what they have been taught instead of "Seeing" for themselfs.

It's called FAITH.

Nature does not need us . . .it is the other way around!
Also: marine life is trying to cross west in the amazon, many are catched and released back in the ocean. Maybe they know something we don´t (just guess)
We know for a fact we had another civilization before this one, starting around 5.000 BC.
The sensitives are saying 2011 is the year for Yellowstone, not the end for many but for a few . . .
And then comes the question: so what???
Heron (carrying the Choosen DNA)

Hay Mark,... respect your views but do you believe everything in the Bible is true? There is a saying " There is none so blind as those who refuse to see" I was taught from an early age the Bible from front to back and I am amazed at those that take what they have been taught instead of "Seeing" for themselfs.
YES I DO!
you say you have been taught from an ealy age the Bible from frount to back and that their is none so blind as those who refuse to see. this must be you. how is it that you fail to grasp the fundamental concept of the bible and the Gospel of Jesus Christ? As for what I said earlyer about the the end times and the fellow who to watch for. second Thessalonians 2:7-13 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work' only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way . And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. the coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power signs , and lying wonders. And with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth(Jesus)that they might be saved. 11. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie(that the bible is fake)12.That they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth(JESUS)but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 13.But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the BEGINNING CHOSE YOU FOR SALVATION THROUGH SANCTIFICATION BY THE SPIRIT AND BELIEF IN THE TRUTH. The son of satan this guy who will bring about the peace treaty is the lawless one who will proclaim himself to be as the most high God keep your eye on Jerusalem and you mind and heart on Jesus at the time of the peace treaty the end will be less than 8 years this has not happend yet this fellow is the antichrist[ the mark of the beast is his the first three and half years is good time enough to build the temple but the bottom falls out the last three and a half years . Do I Believe the Bible the Holy Bible yes and Proud of It. I am not ashamed of Jesus Christ He is the Best Friend I ever have had He has pulled me out of so many incidents that should have killed me with just a scratch or two I am truly blesed to have a friend such as HE do you know He deid for me well He did do you have a friend that has ever died for you? JR I would like to try to show you some scriptures that will convince you that Jesus is who he says that He IS if you would like please email me with your stumbling block if I can't answer it I will ask my 82 year old friend that decipeled me who's been a christian for more than 50 years and get back to you and that go's for anyone else also. God Bless you JR respectfully mark

Last edited:
the key wording there is AS WE KNOW IT

it will still exist but differently
out mentality and concsiousness is going to shift
it has happened many times long ago and the age is due

the ILLUMINATI and freemasons are quite aware of this

leaving earth and saving earth will do nothing
the whole universe is shifting
reality and consciousness is everywhere
not JUST earth

oh and the guy above me posting biblical bologna dont listen to that nonsense
its been deeply programmed that u may NOT think outside of the box

they thought up the best and worst things possible that way u will not go against it
its nonsense thats meant to keep you form seeing real things
if he was born in another country he would SWEAR on whatever they crammed down his throat

:)

Last edited:
:D Ithink your nailed it Tim:lol:

Mark S

A lot of folks don’t want to believe there is a God simply because they don’t want to be subject to a higher power, that has given us his word on the way we should live. They want to be left alone to do as they please.

He indeed has allowed us to be free moral agents to discern right and wrong and has laid before us good and evil, telling us to choose good. These folks do indeed know right from wrong but just don’t care. This world we live in (Satins Eden) has to much to offer to satisfy the flesh. They want to smoke, drink defile there bodies, pollute them selves with women or men, homosexuality and perversion beyond anything you can imagine..... You name it. Men & women today have stooped lower than any living creature.

God said our body is a temple and to present ourselves a living sacrifice holy and acceptable which is our reasonable service.

And there are those that have a form of Godliness and have come to some form of salvation but don’t want to live the life. They say wants saved always saved and live like a devil.

God won’t loose his own and expect a good swat on the back side if you get off track.

We are on count down that is for sure, even the earth groaneth. I can not say for sure but the signs of the time are close and maybe even closer than we think. If you are spiritual enough I believe God can show you things that are unfolding.

Ever pondered why the birds leave the sanctuary of the buildings & rocks and go to open flight or the cattle all huddle together in the open field just before there is an earthquake??? even nature is more in tune than most humans.

Folks need to open there spiritual eyes and see that there is more to this life than what this world has to offer. It takes a real genuine experience and I'm not talking about some whooping, holling, speaking in tongues, jumping pews, shouting halleluiah. Sensation has no holding power. What they need is a real born again experience and know that you know, that what you have is real! And to be rooted in the true gospel "word" of Jesus Christ.

my 2.1 cents :~)

not JUST earth

they thought up the best and worst things possible that way u will not go against it
if he was born in another country he would SWEAR on whatever they crammed down his throat

Mr sin its plain that you know little or nothing of God or you would know that no one comes to the Father exept they be drawn by Him you can't cram it down somones throat they will reject it if you do that. Its those other countrys that they kill you if you don't convert not usa. Ive believed in Jesus since I was 4 or 5 years old my parents never went to church never prayed but I believed. I am sorry you feel such hatered towards me I can only think of this scripture. John 15:18 If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of theworld, the world would love its own. Yet because yu are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you. A servant is not greater than his master. If they persecuted Me they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also.21 But all these things they will do to you for My name sake, because they do not know HIM who sent ME. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates Me hates MY Father also. Peace to you all from Jesus Christ.

not JUST earth

J-sin, Why is it OK for you to share your beliefs but it's not OK for him to share his?