Great morning flight in Wauchula!

JRB549

J.R. Brown
Aircraft
Working on a Two seater
Total Flight Time
It seems as if we cant brag enough on this airport,so here go again. I now have the joy of my flight time alone for the first time, I have enough time in the seat that I no longer wait for one of the guys to get here to do my crowhops and landings. There is something special about every little acomplishment I make in my training and now I do it without the worry I need someone here in order to get out there and bust the sky. Wauchula is so pretty in the morning it give the feeling that when I fly I'm really not alone, do ya know what I mean? Dreams really do come true if you dont give up on them!:wave:

Good for you JR, keep enjoying your little slice of heaven. :)

Great stuff JR. Enjoy every moment of it. I still do after 40 years since my first gyrogliding experience in 1961.

Aussie Paul. :)

Attachments

• GYROGLIDER.JPG
    GYROGLIDER.JPG
    6.1 KB · Views: 0
Can't wait to join you

Can't wait to join you

Hey JR I hope to join you soon in the next couple of weeks. WE have been working on the snowbird the last several weeks,changing hardware and decarbonizing the engine. Should be firing it up about the first of the week. Ed and I should be coming down hopfully the following week.
By the way did you get the ptt switch, and how is it working?

Jack

Yep!!

Yep!!

It seems as if we cant brag enough on this airport,so here go again. I now have the joy of my flight time alone for the first time, I have enough time in the seat that I no longer wait for one of the guys to get here to do my crowhops and landings. There is something special about every little acomplishment I make in my training and now I do it without the worry I need someone here in order to get out there and bust the sky. Wauchula is so pretty in the morning it give the feeling that when I fly I'm really not alone, do ya know what I mean? Dreams really do come true if you dont give up on them!:wave:

JR,
I think there are Kings and Millionaires who can't say what you have so eloquently said.
Trez