Its Swedens turn

scandtours

scandtours
Aircraft
Bensen,Brock, Parsons Tandem
Hmmm, I didn't recognize any of them.

Man, flying in the snow is really something for tough guys.

Great photos, Thank.

Kai.

The trike videos sure look smooth. Not smooth enough to switch to one though.

Boy that is some beatiful scenery to be flying over. Some of it looked a bit inhospitable for emergency landings. I guess you'd better really trust your engine bfore you start flying over that kind of stuff, But it was breath taking to watch. Thank you for sharing.

Gyro Doug

A vast and beautiful country. Makes me want to go flying right away!

Thanks, -- Chris.

A vast and beautiful country. Makes me want to go flying right away!

Thanks, -- Chris.

Hi Chris
It is a very beautiful country and with all those fiords it is a part of paradise,
even for flying.
I still remenber when I was flying a glider with a nowegian friend, on one side we had the atlantic ocean and on the other all those mountains with the fiords. We had strong thermals and at 4-5000 ft the glider flew just still for hours. Its the best meditation.....
Giorgos

Stones, deep water and trees...

Stones, deep water and trees...

Boy that is some beatiful scenery to be flying over. Some of it looked a bit inhospitable for emergency landings. I guess you'd better really trust your engine bfore you start flying over that kind of stuff.....

Agree.
For almost 2 years I have been working here in Norway - doing construction of oil drilling equipment (witch they pay very well for :) ) - and I love to do and do a lot of PPG-flying home in Denmak, but very little here in Norway.
There are too many stone clifs, deep water and trees!
If you find a rare opening, there usually are a lot of electric wires :-(

But anyway, ultra light is rather well represented in Norway.

Agree.
For almost 2 years I have been working here in Norway - doing construction of oil drilling equipment (witch they pay very well for :) ) - and I love to do and do a lot of PPG-flying home in Denmak, but very little here in Norway.
There are too many stone clifs, deep water and trees!
If you find a rare opening, there usually are a lot of electric wires :-(

But anyway, ultra light is rather well represented in Norway.

A country of 148.746 squre miles and the only rare opening it s of electric
wires......OK you are right too....come on.....

Compared to Denmark...

Compared to Denmark...

A country of 148.746 squre miles and the only rare opening it s of electric
wires......OK you are right too....come on.....

Sure there are plenty of squre miles without wires in Norway - IF you care to drive away from populated areas.
And sure you can fly in Norway, but I am used to a MUCH more friedly environment for emergency landings etc. in Denmark - so probably I am a little 'chickend' :)