Gyro pilots never get old

Sorry, I dodnt have any words to add.

Words? You don't need any words the pictures say it all. Thanks for posting them. They are really clear and sharp.

He was my inspiration to try this addictive endeavor. This may be covered elsewhere but does that head have an undersling? Doesnt look like it. So how does it articulate and work?

He was my inspiration to try this addictive endeavor. This may be covered elsewhere but does that head have an undersling? Doesnt look like it. So how does it articulate and work?

Yes, it does. It's just "inside out" from what you are accustomed to seeing.

I often wonder, what is in the big box below the rotor? Is it all pre-rotator clutch or something.
In one photo you see a handle sticking out in this particular model. You sure don't want to reach too high, here :)

There also seems to be an age limit, in excess of which you don't need an H-stab.

Kai

I think these pictures are the most inspirational for the sport of gyro's I have ever seen.

The PRA or someone should make a calendar out of them. Have the calendar start and end in the summer flying season or something novel. The people would love them.