Hi folks.....

Your positive attitude in the face of multiple adversities does you great credit.
You have more b@lls than a pool table.
I hope things turn better for you in the future.

Mexican Soap Opera

Mexican Soap Opera

Welcome back. Lets see if I can catch you up on what you might have missed. Seems there is a dispute between whether or not you need a horizontal stabilizer, the value of centerline thrust, and the safety of the down wind turn.....thats about it I guess. Oh yeah there has been this minor political thing but that seems to have worked itself out.

This is the best most cogent and tongue in cheek response ever!

This proves that this forum is like a Mexican soap opera.... you can miss six months and pick up the storyline in ten minutes (or so my wife tells me because im all Man and dont watch that junk, even though the women are super hot and some of the gauchos dreamy).

Your positive attitude in the face of multiple adversities does you great credit.
You have more b@lls than a pool table.
I hope things turn better for you in the future.

I am sure they will. Another 12 months could bring all sorts of opportunities. It is great having my wife around more, and we see this dark patch as being the beginning of our next 20 years. Have been married over 35 years. :)

Aussie Paul. :)

Glad to see you progressing Paul

Those scally wags will get whats coming to em. You have the best gyro so far, They can't even hold a candle to ya mate. Keep improving health wise and business wise.

You have been an inspiration to us all. Many wonder what happened that day, all have prayed for your health.

Robert

Robert there is still possibly a Coronial inquest. I will see if it is appropriate protocol to post my statement of the accident.

Please just be patient and I certainly will get information to the many people who have wondered what happened on the darkest day of my life.

An ex student of mine who I trained in his MT03 took Eril and I to lunch today. He was passing through on holidays with his wife and made contact.

The support of so many people from around the world over the last 12 months has been very heartening. I will try and keep motivated to visit the forums more often.

I hope to get my single place medical back next month and then it will be Erils decision as to when she will be comfortablr fo me to conduct a gyro flight. The possibility exists that Eril may never be happy re gyroplanes. Time will tell. Eril has supported me for 25 years in the gyroplane industry and of course the last 12 month have been very difficult for Eril and our 4 kids, so I have to take that into account. Relationships somehow seem so much more important after one has a near death experience.:)

Having Eril around more is certainly going to improve my rehabilitation so we think the redundancy is probably a blessing in disguise. Eril needed to slow down after supporting me for 8 years while I developed Firebird. Now we can do more of "smelling the roses" etc. :)

Scraping away the dark clouds usually finds a silver lining of some sort.:rapture:

Aussie Paul. :)

Is nice to see you posting again on some sort of regularity.

In regards to making any mention as to the accident, until all matters are settled, I don't know if I would, even to close friends, as small things can often be turned many ways. It might complicate thinks.

In the meantime have a cup of coffee and enjoy the sunrise. All the best.

Relationships somehow seem so much more important after one has a near death experience.
Ain't that the truth. Paul my heart goes to you and yours.................Dick (A friend in need is a friend in deed, but a true friend comes first when times are at there worse)

Paul, I've waited a long time just to say Hi, how are you, and welcome back. I truly hope the next 35 years with Eril are the best yet. I think you've found the light at the end of the tunnel.
Russ

Paul,
good to hear from you again. As far as your debt, maybe you can ask the USA to bail you out. I would like to know my money is going to one of my friends instead of bonus for someone who bankrupped a business and received millions for doing so.