PRA board needs your input

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
Rick Marshall asked the board members today to seek further input from the PRA members. Tim O'Connor posted and this is my post that is the same request.

All the board members need to hear from as many here as possible about out possible magazine changeover.

A few extra comments. The magazine is going to be expanded to 64 pages....with still 16 of them ours. So, we will have a larger magazine. Rick says its going on the newstands after the first of the year.....so this could be a monumental change for us......just my opinion.

So...what are your thoughts? Please send a private message to ALL the board members so we can get a good feel for how you feel.

So far...the active ones on this forum are overwhelmingly in support. Its the ones that havent spoken whom we need to hear from.

This way as many as possible will have their say in this matter.

Please contact each of the following and let us know what you want!

Rick Marshall President [email protected]
Tim O'Connor Vice President [email protected]
Robert Rymer Treasurer [email protected]
Stan Foster Secretary [email protected]
Ernie Boyette board member [email protected]
John Gillmore board member [email protected]
Duame Hunn board member [email protected]
Ron Iaconis board member 404-539-6637
Ron Menzie board member [email protected]
Tom Milton board member [email protected]
Rick Whittridge board member [email protected]

Thany you very much....

Stan Foster
PRA secretary/board member

Last edited:
Im probably one who has made their position obvious but for those who you solicit ... how do they reach said board members?

Stan I think that this might be a great idea, It also seems like the PPC and Trike guys face the same issues as the gyro guys do. We are all the black sheep in the GA community and need to band together.

Thank you Stan. I forwarded my YES vote to all the board members.

I also think it's great that the PRA is able to use the forum to ask for members ideas.

Rick says its going on the newstands after the first of the year.....so this could be a monumental change for us......just my opinion.

If the magazine vendors give us a try we will have to have a magazine "drive" so that we sell enough issues from the news stands to make it worth their wile to carry us.

Then we will hope that it generates enough interest to carry on.