Mentone Pictures

Russ,

You are a hell of a guy and I am so happy we got to do a little BS'in at Mentone. Grats on getting in the air and next convention I plan on doing some flying together.

Russ,

We are putting group pages on MySpace and Facebook for the PRA. Would it be OK if I used some of these photos on there?

Thanks!
Kim

The pictures and video were both outstanding. Nice to see the family supporting you. My wife and grandsons support me also. It is a nice feeling.

Thanks Vance. You were a big part of my re-emergence. The talk we had at Bensen Day's was life changing. Ernie Boyette has been my rock for years and had the pleasure (and annoyance) of helping me solo twice! Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

Russ

Thank you Russ,

As I go through life I listen and talk to many people.

I try to share my experience in a way that has value to them.

I know that I miss the mark more often than not.

I find these interactions benefit me and often struggling to describe emotions or strategies around events that are salient to me add value to the experience.

To connect with someone and know that the interchange had value to them is very gratifying.

I found our time together exciting and challenging.

I learned a great deal.

I am proud to know you and you are often in my thoughts.

I share the joy of your second first flight.

I am grateful for our friendship.

Thank you, Vance

Yaw Mon! Russ and you Vance are and inspiration to all of us!!
And you both are class acts!!

Please fill in more profile info about yourself. Your friends here are interested.

Russ,

We are putting group pages on MySpace and Facebook for the PRA. Would it be OK if I used some of these photos on there?

Thanks!
Kim

Hi Kim, you may use my photos. Also, I could mail you a disc of higher quality ones if it would help.

Russ, this is what you need now that your airborn... http://www.findmespot.com/en/

Thanks for the tip Ron. I checked it out and it is quite interesting. The hard part is who is going to monitor the flying?:spy: My wife is not excited about this and the less she knows the better.:whip: Would you mind monitoring the flights?:help:

Russ- Nice pictures and congratulations on overcoming some challenges. Way to go!

Stan

Hi Kim, you may use my photos. Also, I could mail you a disc of higher quality ones if it would help.

Russ,

I would love to add any photos that you would like to send. If it is easier than mailing them you can actually upload them directly to the site. Just let me know what you would like to do.

Thank you so much!!!!

Kim

P.S. If you need my address just let me know. I'll PM it to you!

Russ do a good preflight step back and consentrate on one part at a time good to see you fly I meet you at benson days a few years ago and wounderd what became of you I hope the next time we meet you will do a preflight on my dom fly safe fly smart

Russ,

I would love to add any photos that you would like to send. If it is easier than mailing them you can actually upload them directly to the site. Just let me know what you would like to do.

Thank you so much!!!!

Kim

P.S. If you need my address just let me know. I'll PM it to you!

Hi Kim, just pm me your address and I'll send you a disc.