Finally......Just joined the PRA!!!

Hi Pam and Kristina, glad to see you both here, don't take my comments too seriously, I like to make waves . . .
Could you elaborate a little on the mailing system? (prices and all)
thanks and welcome
Heron

Pam Thank you for posting here. I did send a email with my new address to the PRA office form the PRA web site, back in July. I am posting here hoping I can get help the PRA web site didn't do that. I will call the office to get more info. What I would like to see happen is I get the Mags I paid for this year. I don't know what logistics are but I would like to have some.

Thank You again. I'm just a hot head or so my wife siad so.

Last edited:
PRA Magazines

PRA Magazines

Brent,
Would you do me a favor and try to get me the phone number to your old post office and your new post office so I can call them and try and find out what they are doing with your magazines, since they are not returning them back to the PRA office for forwarding. I have received so much interruption as a result of this post today, that I was not able to do my own work. It is now 6:30 p.m. and I'm leaving for the day so I can finally go eat some lunch-dinner.
I hope we can take care of this matter, further, by direct contact.
Sincerely,
Pam Bundy
Office Manager/P.R.A.

Some corn farmer up the street from Brent has his issues by the commode!

gyromike said:
Indeed.

It would be nice to know that someone is occasionally peeking in.

They definitely are, because I got email from Pam asking me to confirm my address (which they did have right). Like I said, I hadn''t complained to anyone at PRA HQ -- I figured that they had other woes to deal with right now, and it isn't the most important problem in my life.

cheers

-=K=-

This is one of the ways our site can be interactive, reducing the work load for the girls at the office. the PRA.ORG
WE have real time shipping and tracking from 3 sources USPS, Fedex and UPS, you pick and choose, then you track you stuff.
Heron

I got a letter from Rick Gilley he sent me the missing mags. What a great guy.

Thank You Rick I will renew when the time comes. I live on a runway now and don't plan on moving for years if ever so I hope the PRA mail room can find me.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!! Hold on a minute! We get a magazine? COOL!!! I didn't realize we got a magazine. I just joined to support the PRA and my fellow rotor addicts. LOL!!! You'll have to forgive me guys, I've been out for a while, since I started this thread as a matter of fact!! Lots of overtime, working on my bee, etc, etc.

Anyway, if we get a magazine - great! But thats not why we should have joined. As far as merchandise goes, are there any cool shirts, hats etc.?

Kevin, there is usually an ad inside the mag that shows you what PRA merchandise is available. I say usually because the last issue didn't have it for some reason.

Brent,
I'm glad to hear that you received magazines from Rick. I hope the postal system has their act together when it comes time to mail out the next issue of Rotorcraft.
I hope the next time anything like this happens to anyone else, that we can get it resolved right here at the PRA office. I don't usually have the time to frequent the forum during the day.
So on that note, everyone have a good weekend, cause I'm going home.
Good night,
Pam Bundy

Way to go Rick. Thanks for helping Brent. Gosh what a life Brent, home on a run-way.

Rick wants to sell and move out to Muse were Ora and Ann Cook live and have a very nice grass strip. But I love my property here, creek runs thru it lots of wildlife visit. But I am sure he will get his way in time.

MJ :)