ultrawhite for sale

I left a message on Barts phone for you Ron at 9:00pm this eve

Bart and I hooked up (via cell phones) !!!! have a deal made and his UW is being crated for it's long trip to the GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST.

Last edited:
Congratulations. Sorry to see Bart have to sell. Hopefully he'll have another one in the near future.

Bart's Loss - Your Gain

Bart's Loss - Your Gain

Bart and I hooked up (via cell phones) !!!! have a deal made and his UW is being crated for it's long trip to the GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST.

You're getting a great machine. It's too bad it's going to be so far away that Bart can't fly it once in a while. He'll have to fly mine when it's ready to go.
Go Bart!!

Glad you got your price. Nice sale. Hope you don't have to use the money for your new business. Carpet cleaning is a tough sell in Florida.

Thanks for all your support. Gyro guys are by far the best bunch of guys I have ever met. Don't worry, I might be back sooner than you think.

:D Cracker,
Hey, when Bart wants to visit "Gods" country, he's welcome to fly anytime!!
Well, while we don't have hurricanes, the snow can get axel deep a couple of times a year. But, that's the time to sit by the fire with a hot toddy or toddette................ :~)

:D Cracker,
Hey, when Bart wants to visit "Gods" country, he's welcome to fly anytime!!
Well, while we don't have hurricanes, the snow can get axel deep a couple of times a year. But, that's the time to sit by the fire with a hot toddy or toddette................ :~)

Roger that!!

:lol: Tim,

I'll ask David Overman to ad ski flying to our class schedule.