Our save the Oceano airport adventure!

Thanks John!

Hey what can I say I'm one sick puppy!

Vance and Ed- Great story you two make. Ed, love that T-shirt on ya! Stan

Yup! I think it's an Awesome shirt and I wanted to be representin ya'll out East!
It is a Stan Foster Original....BTW Stan that picture was taken just for you!
Love & Hugs Ed

Whats So Funny....I was serious John Ha Ha Haw that's humor right...as Vance would say!
Cheers! Ed
3461905227_7ee9caea37.jpg

Look at that smile!!!! Life is good.

Look at the wad of Gum in my Mouth...now that's funny! I can't help it I love gum...it annoys Vance, but I'm Ok with that! ;-P

Here's another good laugh for you John...this was the last date I went on before Vance & I got Back together.
You can see why it never would have worked between us...Awkward!!
3464736160_22fcf32479.jpg

Wow, ROFLMAO!!!!

PS:
Vance is getting much better at this whole humor thing.... Kai cracked me up then Vance, but you dear Ed topped them all, way to go!!!

Improved aviation decision making

Improved aviation decision making

I was all suited up and ready to fly to Santa Barbara for lunch and when I called Lockheed Martin they were predicting winds at 22 gusting to 38 for my return.

I didn’t fly so at least for now I am making better aviation decisions.

It was good because it gave me more time for flight planning and I needed it. I am on about route D.

Lockheed Martin just gave me a very positive outlook briefing for the flight to Georgetown tomorrow.

Thank you, Vance

It was good because it gave me more time for flight planning and I needed it. I am on about route D.

Lockheed Martin just gave me a very positive outlook briefing for the flight to Georgetown tomorrow.
Thank you, Vance

Sweetheart I'm so glad you planned the way you did and I am so pleased you made it there safely!! Luv you Snooky!

Good Evening Everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone who was interested in Vance's latest adventure know that he made it to his destination at 7:02 this evening here are my SPOTS Vance Sent me. I love this toy...it really makes me feel better knowing he has it in case of an emergency! And I don't feel so left out of the adventure because I get to track his progress!!

Left Santa maria Airport @ 9:26am
Arrived Gassed Up and took off again at Paso Robles Airport @ 11:39am
Arrived at Harris ranch Airport @12:20pm Gassed Up Ate Lunch
Took off from Harris ranch @ 1:32pm
Landed at Madera Municicpal Airport @2:51 Gassed Up
Took Off from Madera Municipal Airport @3:11pm
Landed at Pine mountain Airport @4:34pm Gassed Up
Took off from Pine Mountain Airport @5:05pm
Landed at Placerville Airport @6:16pm Gassed Up
Landed at Georgetown Airport @ 7:02 pm
Vance called his Buddy Jim who lives only 3 miles away to come and pick him up. Vance said it was a Great adventure and he can't wait to write about it but he is exhausted as you could guess so I told him I would pass this information onto his Pals here on the forum. You all mean a lot to Vance and it's Great to have you along on his adventure. I know even though I'm not with him...I feel the elements and I see the seances he paints for me along his journey...how cool is that I ask you?!!

He'll try to write something when he gets back if he can manage it he will try do do it sooner!

Love & Hugs ....Cheers! Ed

Thanks, Ed
Hey Rocky...so sad I missed you this year Vance got to go and have all the fun...oh well maybe I'll get to see you at El Mirage??
♥Love & Hugs Ed♥

Ed, you do know, right, that you missed half the fun at El Mirage by staying in a hotel? You and Snooky need to camp with us this year! The desert is beautiful at night, and I bet I can convince Doug to invite you to breakfast!

Attachments

• PostBreakfastFri.JPG
    PostBreakfastFri.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ed, you do know, right, that you missed half the fun at El Mirage by staying in a hotel? You and Snooky need to camp with us this year! The desert is beautiful at night, and I bet I can convince Doug to invite you to breakfast!
Paul,
Vance and I did stay at El Mirage. We slept in the Beast I call "the Van"
Thanks for the invite to camp with you. I do believe we will camp in the Van again this year...so I'll let Vance (Snooky) know.
Cheers! Ed

Paul,
Vance and I did stay at El Mirage. We slept in the Beast I call "the Van"
Thanks for the invite to camp with you...

Oh! I didn't know you camped.

When I say "with us," I'm referring to the collective "us," as in along the flight line, not so much the "in the same tent" us. Our campsite pretty much sounds like a chainsaw convention after everyone nods off. ;)

Yea...well I'm sure Vance can compete with the Best of You Chainsaws as you call yourselves. Oh and I was referring to the collect "Us" too. I would hate to subject anyone to Vance Snoring!!! LOL