Shipment on my driveway

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
I posted a picture awhile back of a shipment sitting in my driveway. Barbara has been wanting a new privacy fence around our pool to replace the old one we had. This was my honey doo project for my spare time the last couple of weeks. Its all done and you are all invited for a swim. My pool is just a glorified horse tank, but it feels good, and the grandkids love it! Stan

Attachments

• IMG00155-20100605-1717.jpg
    IMG00155-20100605-1717.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
Looks VERY nice , Stan !

I too have been very busy with stuff for my mom & Shar. Open & clean my parents pool......we all love it.

I enclosed Shar's upper porch deck with lattice & built a gate for it. I am very proud of my carpentry skills. I am now replacing some split rail fence with some privacy fence & another gate. We went for some more cement & hardware & ended up getting her a large widow A/C & I put that in for her.

Her house was hot !!! It is cooling down now.

Back to the fence tommorrow morning .

Attachments

• IM000227.jpg
    IM000227.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000106.jpg
    IM000106.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000110.jpg
    IM000110.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000237.jpg
    IM000237.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 0
Damn you Stan! I was looking for the T62 hidden somewhere in that pic! Now you got me all excited! The Brazilian cherry turns black as you cut it with a band saw. It smells so good! I love it. :)

I am just a glutton for punishment ! Why is it that jobs for others go better than jobs for myself ????

I also installed a chain link fence around my back gate at my house, complete with 4" concrete filled bollard. Some kids threw a bike over the gate & tried to hit my dogs. That's all over now & no more pissin in the corner , either. I was tempted to enclose my whole property, but that would screw my neighbors access to his garage & make it tougher for me to get in & out of my garage door. I was thinking .....razor tape ??

Here are the dogs this morning at Shar's place, behind the temp fence where the new fence & gate will be. Check out that new Craftsman post hole digger......sweet !

I have also been cleaning up the alley aside of my place. Can you see the difference ? There is my suby wagon parked out on the street. Some people just don't care. The Mexicans think it is a public sewer for garbage !

Oh.....and Shar's Outback.......she like to run it dry on oil (3 Qts low) !! 233,000 miles & still going strong. I just charged up her A/C & it was blowing nice & cold today !

There is a shot of my backyard or should I say my dog's ?

Man it was & hot & sticky one today ! Those warbird were all over the sky today.

Well me & the dogs are dead beat tired tonight, time to get us all in bed ! GOOD NIGHT !

Attachments

• IM000249.jpg
    IM000249.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000252.jpg
    IM000252.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000107.jpg
    IM000107.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000220.jpg
    IM000220.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000254.jpg
    IM000254.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000250.jpg
    IM000250.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Gabor- That is some hard wood. If you need any kind of wood, any size, just call and I will drop what I am doing and get it shipped to you. Stan

Love ya like a brother.....even though you are a fake! ROFL heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Thank you.:boink:

Wrong again. I had guessed curtain rods and headers in the mystery package.

Cool umbrella shady thingy by the pool. I was wondering where I left my toupee. :) ..... or maybe you have a good start on a grass hut ? Next time you stretch out by the pool you will look up and think .... African Safari ..... while your neighbor will be looking over and thinking ..... boy I'm sure glad the guy next door put up a fence to keep his harry back yard monster from wandering around. You can just see the top of his head over the fence. Thirsty monster too. His watering bowl looks like a small swimming pool. :)

Stan Stop doing this, I had hopped AGAIN that it was your turbine.
Now seeing only a very nice fence there is a big let down...

Going to cement in some more 4x4s this morning, hopefully it will be a nice day to fly. I think mon & tues are supposed to be nice.

Me & IKO last night.

Shar & MIA.

Papa SPIKE all tired out from swimming & playing. He still thinks he's a pup at 15 yrs old.

Here is another project that I made for myself.....if you look at the bottom of my A/C condenser you can see where Spike has peed on it for years.

I went to fasten a piece of tin as a guard. Knowing damn well of the danger, I still managed to pierce the copper with a zip screw !

Boy was I mad at myself ! Get the A/C equipment together, & braze the hole shut . Vac down the system, & reinstall 4 lbs. of R22.

I am so glad my central air still works great !

Attachments

• IM000265.jpg
    IM000265.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000267.jpg
    IM000267.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000260.jpg
    IM000260.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000251.jpg
    IM000251.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Stan Stop doing this, I had hopped AGAIN that it was your turbine.
I thought the same thing...FINALLY. Nope. It's an old KennyJ trick. At least it is not his big toe or naked babes

Last edited:
Nice pool Stan, is that a 500 gallon?
Did you put a skimmer in it?
That is what I need here, a nice small pool to drink beer in. :)

Attachments

• Mary in horse trough.JPG
    Mary in horse trough.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Scott, Mary was asking for a pool at the first SX days fly-in.... time to get busy!

Ron, We had a 27ft pool at the other house, I really do not miss it.
The deck was nice, it was fun to hang out around the pool, but I do not miss cleaning it,
or the closing, opening, playing chemist etc. Too time consuming.
Stan's little pool would be much better. :) I can always get a bigger horse trough.

Scott- The maintenance on my pool is close to zero. I drop in some chlorine tablets every few days, and have a pump and filter for a 24 foot pool. The water is always crystal clear. I have one of those vacuums that look like a stingray that suck to the bottom ans sides as it randomly moves around. Everytime I am in the pool, I get the water spinning, then hop out and take my pole net as all the minor debris goes to the center and mskes those little tornados that can be scooped up with the net. I use the kids hair for testing the ph of the water. If their hair starts getting bleached white, I add a little bit of chemical. If their hair falls out, I add a lot of chemical. The kids don't swim in my pool anymore, so I get it all to myself!

Ron, We had a 27ft pool at the other house, I really do not miss it.
The deck was nice, it was fun to hang out around the pool, but I do not miss cleaning it,
or the closing, opening, playing chemist etc. Too time consuming.
Stan's little pool would be much better. :) I can always get a bigger horse trough.

What about one of these? put it up for a month or two when it is Georgia blistering hot, then put it up as it cools off..... http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2403254&CAWELAID=107527809

I thought about that too, still might, I do not think it is going to cool off any time soon.

Bro, you got Mama G a sport Benz and now a horse tank. Nothin says love more than a horse tank. You da MAN!!!