Gov. Sarah Palin

Fiveboy,
I don't know where in my post that you thought I was fro or agains't either candidate or party. Unfortunately, I think with the new administration, things will go on much the same.
No real change on the problems that really matter.

There is a saying management uses: that I've heard often in management meetings; it goes like this:

(Their refering to the workers)

they (workers) are mushrooms;; just keep them in the dark and feed them horsepucky.

There is a saying management uses: that I've heard often in management meetings; it goes like this:

(Their refering to the workers)

they (workers) are mushrooms;; just keep them in the dark and feed them horsepucky.
... and if one of them sticks his head out... cut it off.

Kai.

Well nice to know that things don't change.

Dam----Palin keeps saying shes just regular folk----Bullpucky---I was trying to get to the store this morning and the police had every intersection blocked for miles, just so she wouldn't have to stop for a red light on the way to one of her rallies, I think I'm just a regular guy---nobody blocks traffic for me. If shes just a regular guy---I say let her wait at red lights just like everyone else.

Dam----Palin keeps saying shes just regular folk----Bullpucky---I was trying to get to the store this morning and the police had every intersection blocked for miles, just so she wouldn't have to stop for a red light on the way to one of her rallies, I think I'm just a regular guy---nobody blocks traffic for me. If shes just a regular guy---I say let her wait at red lights just like everyone else.

Hey,
Your retired,relax and enjoy!!

If you guys who do not like any of the candidates or just dont care all together would you please help a fellow gyro pilot out and vote for Obama. I am a union man up here in Chicago area and those damn Republicans want to do away with unions. I owe my family's life to the union and our great wages and benefits. In those red states workers like myself make 50-60% less and it makes it harder for those guys to succeed. When those companies can afford to pay just as much they choose not to "trickle down" but just keep the dough for themselves. Just a thought.. help me out if you do not care one way or the other. That is my small part in this election and my largest voting issue.

Bravo Mr. Grey!
If you are not voting now you have a reason to do so, help a fellow gyronaut!
Good enough for me.
Someone from McCain side do the same, ask for lost votes.
The nation will thank.
Heron

McCain wanted to make sure the Demos weren't handing out a blank check to the banks. The bailout wasn't important enough for Obama to consider going to back to Washington until McCain went. Then Obama reluctantly went. The same guys who led Fanny Mae, Freddie Mac into the ground work for Obama as his economic advisors.

Spot on Tim! Thanks!

If you guys who do not like any of the candidates or just dont care all together would you please help a fellow gyro pilot out and vote for Obama. I am a union man up here in Chicago area and those damn Republicans want to do away with unions. I owe my family's life to the union and our great wages and benefits. In those red states workers like myself make 50-60% less and it makes it harder for those guys to succeed. When those companies can afford to pay just as much they choose not to "trickle down" but just keep the dough for themselves. Just a thought.. help me out if you do not care one way or the other. That is my small part in this election and my largest voting issue.

Unions can be both good and bad. I think wages should be based on skill levels and the work performed. I see a lot of union workers who just punch the clock and do as little work as possible because they know the union will prevent them from being fired. Sometimes the benefits unions get for the workers cause companies to be less competitive in the global market. The automakers have to tack on $3000+ to the price of every new car just to pay for benefits for their workers/retirees. It's great if you're a union worker until the company closes its doors because nobody can afford their products. Sometimes it could be better to have a job that pays the same as your non-union neighbors than no job at all.

Matt,

What kind of work do you do?

Matt,
Obammy gets in you won't have a job,union or otherwise. He said that he was going to raise corporate tax's as well as the SSI,tax, employment tax, throw out all the tax cuts that the bush admin instated and reinstate the death tax. Not only will you pay more so will your empolyer so we will pay more for goods and services . Hell man if he is elected we won't be able to afford to die!

Mike, I am a union pipefitter in the Local 597. I actually work on industrial process heating and cooling equipment.

Bud, I work for a company that employs over 100,000 people worldwide and to tell ya the truth our outlooks never change year to year regardless of who is in power. We profited over 24 billion last year alone. Adjusted for inflation we made even more under Clinton. If you run a company correctly then you won't have to care who is in power. If you rely on politicians to keep you in buisness then you are not doing buisness.

Tim, you get union and non-union bums alike. That is a fact of life. I applaud the money tacked on to new cars for union benefits. If you don't like to pay that money then buy used. My pension and 401k are run by our union and we get to vote on the smartest way to invest it. I will be able to retire at 55 if I want and live VERY comfortably by my standards. I work in the service field and you cannot export that job so global competition does not apply to me so I am a little less worried about China or whereever.

Support a Gyronaut!!! Vote Obama!!!! Pro Labor!!!

I'm going to be sick....:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Neither one seems to be a good choice. Whats a man to do? Elect a new city councilman, a new Mayor, a new rep. and Senator maybe even a new party. It takes a while, but it's a building block.

More parties sound good!
And Bud sounds very silly, you´re an old man Bud, wake up!
If you die I will scoop your mummy and bring it down to Brazil, ok? :D
Obama is Satan and McCains is . . .Geezzz!!!!
Heron (holding up a lantern)

Biden got it wrong! I thought he avoided sticking his foot in his mouth during the dabate, but I was wrong. Palin was closer to reality. Check out this article http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,433314,00.html I did a serch of several websites covering the US Constitution just to check. You should do the same.